Marcus Mitchell #72 Teeth as crooked as his benefit claim! 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well beauts this is the first part of his machinations complete, he's got rich mitch worried about his eating. I think he thinks this will finally get him sectioned ?
He will regret making his parents life a misery when they’re dead

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is I don’t think he will
He won’t. He’ll just care about whats left for him in the will. Plus the crying faces he can make on social media. It’s all about Marcus, it’s always been all about Marcus.

Reactions: 10
OMG, watch his attempt to punch the punchbag!!

What a wetwipe! 😂

marcusmitchellll_1706013736217.jpg

marcusmitchellll_1706013758173.jpg

marcusmitchellll_1706013775437.jpg

• Haha
I bet that smoothie has more sugar in it and calories than the pint.
Certainly a contender for the world’s most boring holiday of 2024.

Reactions: 19
I genuinely thought that was his dad

But thinking about it, we know that his dad knows how to throw a punch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh dear marcus, smoothies are nortoriously full of calories ! this selective ED is really infuriating, trust me anyone with an ED denies, denies, denies, and will make sure to appear to eat in front of people to hide the problem... He's a bleeping bleep and making a mockery of a serious condition. How boring is this holiday for a 25 year old lad aswell ? smoothies, tuna pasta ? just stay the duck home marcus Lanzarote is wasted on you. Oh and you can forget that bartender going anywhere near you aswell, because even if he was gay, you're an insufferable, obnoxious evil bleep with a grotesque appearance.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Marcus Mitchell with the fake ED, everyday looking more like a used jonnie

• Haha
Thread title suggestion.

Aeroplane boarder with the fake eating disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've spent the last 6 months or so watching what I eat before going back to work from maternity. I have a uniform to get into lol and everything in moderation blah blah. I booked my all inclusive last year and I'm off to Lara Beach in May.....I can tell you for free I will be consuming everything I can and on the booze at breakfast...I've worked fuckin hard for my holiday and to look less like a barrel so I'm gonna enjoy every second.

He is boring af... dull, ungrateful and generally a waste of skin. This holiday is a joke 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.