Marcus Mitchell #72 Teeth as crooked as his benefit claim! 🫠

Will Marcus 2022 ever return to our screens? 🤩

• Yes

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Lucyxxxx our Queen of winning thread titles! 👸🏼 A VIP pass for unlimited sun bed sessions at Consol and a Christmas card from the famous ginger rug are en-route to you. ✉💐

Would a beaut please do the honors of a recap? 🙏🏼

Link to the previous thread beauts! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So he thinks he has “completed his weight loss journey” how long before he’s piling the weight back on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So he thinks he has “completed his weight loss journey” how long before he’s piling the weight back on?
He’ll never keep it off. Not if he’s stuffing his face with pasta and fistfuls of cheese, brownies and Costa hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 5’2 9st size 6 to 8
Realistically he’s going to weigh less than me soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

not so quick to share his height on social media I notice. He must be about 5ft

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm posting this. I've seen it so you have to.

I've never wanted to slap somebody so much in my life. His teeth are like broken biscuits and what's with the pouting? 🤢

marcusmitchellll_1702547044066.jpg

marcusmitchellll_1702547061418.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm posting this. I've seen it so you have to.

I've never wanted to slap somebody so much in my life. His teeth are like broken biscuits and what's with the pouting? 🤢

View attachment 2629192
View attachment 2629193
View attachment 2629194
View attachment 2629195
That clip of him talking about posing like he has muscly arms is SO cringe. He just wants the LLL to be like ‘oh but your arms are muscly Marcus*, you look great beaut’.

*DISCLAIMER: His arms are anything but muscly but the LLL are thick as duck and like licking his bum hole*

*DISCLAIMER 2: They like metaphorically licking his bum hole, no bastard wants to actually go near that hairy, sweaty beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That clip of him talking about posing like he has muscly arms is SO cringe. He just wants the LLL to be like ‘oh but your arms are muscly Marcus*, you look great beaut’.

*DISCLAIMER: His arms are anything but muscly but the LLL are thick as duck and like licking his bum hole*

*DISCLAIMER 2: They like metaphorically licking his bum hole, no bastard wants to actually go near that hairy, sweaty beast.
His arms and shoulders are really scrawny, he has no muscles on his whole body the deluded twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is surgically enhanced titties still working at Consol? I’m trying to understand how the ginger rug has time to walk 500 miles a day and be a ‘tanning expert’ too? 🤔

Reactions: 10
The comments on his last post are 🤢 although this one made me laugh 😆

And don’t get me started on the person who is trying to say her husband lost 11 stone in 6 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He's absolutely unbearable isn't he so smug can't wait till it all comes crashing down

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Marcus you bleep, Tracey lost 14 stone in a day! 🖕🏻 Does anyone believe ginger rug is actually in the 9 stone bracket? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.