Marcus Mitchell #72 Teeth as crooked as his benefit claim! 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's this new era going to be then ? "Marcus' Anorexia Journey" Someone needs to give him a good slap !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, for him having a holiday isn’t a break, his whole life is a holiday. I’ve got 4 booked this year cos I work bastard hard for them. He’s a joke. We all know you read this Carcus. Your time is coming you bleeping wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who goes on holiday to eat naff food like that. You can be healthy on holiday and still eat nice food - fish*, meat, fresh veg. He’s such a cretin.

*ETA: I mean non-tinned fish obviously 🤣

Reactions: 12
sticky looking pasta, tinned tuna, and a massive dollop of mayo. Yes very healthy and low cal Marcus. Never mind being in the canaries where grilled fresh fish is in abundance. All this is lost on him. He’d be better staying at home laying in his pit watching the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i feel sorry for any attractive men around the area, they're going to have this shrivelled ballsack of a prick throwing himself at them and stalking their whole entire life !

Reactions: 13
i feel sorry for any attractive men around the area, they're going to have this shrivelled ballsack of a prick throwing himself at them and stalking their whole entire life !
Do you think he actually flirts with guys? I reckon he just stares creepily and follows them around

Is it just me or does her look paler 😂😂

(Must remember that filter Marcus )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think he actually flirts with guys? I reckon he just stares creepily and follows them around
i agree with you stripper vicar, all of my rendezvous have taken place via grindr, at the bar he recognises me from the app, next thing I know I'm in a room at the shankly hotel being took around the world. But Marcunt, he just stares at straight men thinking he can turn them :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i agree with you stripper vicar, all of my rendezvous have taken place via grindr, at the bar he recognises me from the app, next thing I know I'm in a room at the shankly hotel being took around the world. But Marcunt, he just stares at straight men thinking he can turn them :sick:
I don’t think he is brave enough to flirt with a gay fella let alone have gay sex

• Haha
it's your own fault rich mitch, he could down thatchers and inhale battered sausages like there's no tomorrow but you made him stop
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-1 .png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well beauts this is the first part of his machinations complete, he's got rich mitch worried about his eating. I think he thinks this will finally get him sectioned ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.