Marcus Mitchell #72 Teeth as crooked as his benefit claim! 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would have been better going self catering or half board somewhere a bit cuter and nicer if this is how he is going to NOT eat and drink !
We were all inclusive last year and they had "diet corner" 🤣 but even in the main buffet there was meat, fish, rice, potatoes, salad, veg....
But I'm an old married parent!
When I was his age I was either travelling alone and getting absolute mortal and friendly with the locals OR on holiday with friends ... absolutely mortal and getting friendly with everyone and anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He would have been better going self catering or half board somewhere a bit cuter and nicer if this is how he is going to NOT eat and drink !
We were all inclusive last year and they had "diet corner" 🤣 but even in the main buffet there was meat, fish, rice, potatoes, salad, veg....
But I'm an old married parent!
When I was his age I was either travelling alone and getting absolute mortal and friendly with the locals OR on holiday with friends ... absolutely mortal and getting friendly with everyone and anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yes, when i'm away i hoover up the buffet, and make sure to have an extra helping of sausage with the local men ffs making myself sound like a massive manslag here aren't I 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got his eye on one of the barmen by the looks of his story, don't think he'd go anywhere near your crusty leathery saggy lobster looking wrinkles Marcus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
that poor man is there anyway we can warn him/ phone the hotel ? we've all seen the consequences of what happens when this bleep becomes obsessed with someone :mad:

Reactions: 9
It may be like Carry On Abroad ; the bed crashes through the ceiling, etc....
Plaster dust everywhere 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, he's stalking his next victim.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Same beaut, I know how it is, I did all that too, and that’s why I find his current attitude disgusting. Playing at having an ED, this is definitely his lowest incarnation of himself and frankly he should be utterly ashamed of himself. The stupid bleep has no idea what it’s really like, and certainly wouldn’t be advertising it and down-playing it for his arse licking insta folllowers to see.
Been there too beauts. It feels like the most shameful secret in the world that you’d do literally *anything* to hide from people. Not flaunt it on social media because you have absolutely no personality and can’t think of a single other thing to post about to get attention. Even on bleeping holiday - he could be making great content, but all he can do is talk about his weight. Boring, useless sack of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Realistically, he’s got the views 🥴🥴🥴
Live on a treadmill, viewers dropping by the minute. What a head 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2708297

State of it! He’s so delulu thinking he’ll ever get laid 🤣
He's the only person who I've ever seen to get uglier as they've lost weight! Usually it's the opposite! 🤢
---
Now he's filming himself in the gym. 🙄 I thought he said he never ate breakfast yesterday? Well, if he wants to lose weight/maintain weight then that's the worst breakfast to possibly have!

marcusmitchellll_1706002318948.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget he has a special brand of autism that is directly correlated to likes on IG and a poor memory of what he can and can’t tolerate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once again. Every last one of you who told him to buck his ideas up and stop crying on live, battering his mom and threatening to kill himself should hang your heads in shame. Bunch of pricks of a bastard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.