Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha brilliant

Reactions: 6
Agreed!! I'm not blaming the health care professionals and he needs to want to help himself first.

Reactions: 12
hahahahahah hilarious. Did he get charged? Tbf I’d fallout with her too the silly cow

Reactions: 9
So after Heidi did what she needed to did Marcus just climb in to the bed in all their love juices or what? How unsanitary.

Reactions: 24
In for a penny, in for a pound eh my man?! Respect

Reactions: 8
Agreed!! I'm not blaming the health care professionals and he needs to want to help himself first.
And so long as your not blaming yourselves neither! Theres only one person to responsible for his behaviour and thats marcus himself! Although his mum sounds like shes got some blame to shoulder there, anyone else think she looks like sid the sloth too lol

Reactions: 11
He’s so, so lucky he’s not been punched or something, sending messages like that to people and then outing himself, ‘surprise it was me’, that’s Awful

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.