Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell he’s so thick.
It fucks me off he’s bitching about the tik tok page, when he constantly belittles and slags off other tik tokkers.

Reactions: 9
welcome beaut, I highly reccomend this compilation by our own @KJ-2022, he name it "something marcus"
The "I'm being sectioned" through tears makes me howwwllll every time. I send it to my friends and they don't find it as funny as me as they are not tattlers (boring witches)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be bleeping hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be bleeping hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
Not thanks he might try strangle me or stab me or crush my bones (not in a malicious way though)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet he was a right laugh while gobbling Wills ball bag

• Haha
I’m sorry, what

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it would be hilarious to go out with him, watch him make a bleep of himself in real time 🤣

You know i actually die everytime i see him put his tiny hand to his face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No I’d rather not go for a drink with someone who has poor eating habits, poor hygiene. Begs for drinks and wouldn’t stop shoving a camera in his face before vomiting, pissing on himself and shitting in a bush on his way home.

but maybe I’m just fussy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No beaut just you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would rather tit in my hands and clap then go on a night out with this fucker.
Prick of a bastard wouldn’t buy a single drink all night !!!

edit for spelling

• Haha
I would rather tit in my hands and clap then go on a night out with this fucker.
Prick of a bastard wouldn’t buy a single drink all night !!!

edit for spelling
I'd rather assist Sid ( that's his Mum) to make envelope bouquets and passively aggressively slag off her cat feeding/kidnapping witch of a neighbour!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No beaut, he once jumped a girl on a night out with Adelllllle and attacked her, he had a scratched face the next day.

• Wow
  • Haha
I think you need to go awayyyyyy! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.