Marcus Mitchell #62 It's the final meltdown 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the staff from his homeless hostel would be interested to hear one of their service users was live on tiktok doing coke. Surely they have to sign something agreeing not to take drugs on the premises when they move in?
I am pretty sure they do he is a 'safeguarding issue' surely??

Reactions: 4
He's had loads of matches on tinder but no one will want him in that state

Wants happiness but everything is getting in the way.

Reactions: 3
Music still blasting out and nearly midnight. Hopefully his neighbour pays him a visit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crying again he loves cats and he wants a kitten and its not fair the neighbors have a chihuahua

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s just said he would murder if anyone did anything to a cat and the live cut off, guessing that’s TikTok because of the word he used. He’ll be banned now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s just said he would murder if anyone did anything to a cat and the live cut off, guessing that’s TikTok because of the word he used. He’ll be banned now 😂
If they ban him il do time for his lives,I mean it il do timeeee *gurns in text *

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes back live the music is louder than him if accross from me was putting music on that loud at this time id be raging he really is one entitled selfish prick

Sids commented saying enough now losing an animal is hard then you've got that twit being cheif greiver

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.