Marcus Mitchell #62 It's the final meltdown 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well finally a thread that we got through quite quickly on and just in time hes having a much needed MMMMM MONDAY MARCUS MITCHELL MELTDOWN

Title seemed appropriate and couldn't find many others well done to @Lucyxxxx back on throne again
Link to previous thread here

Newbies refer to wiki pls we continue
We will recap later I've got my popcorn out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap.

Tattlers have noticed an alarming amount of animals/family pets cropping up dead at Sids House.
Enjoyed a stay at a spa.
Currently crying on live and we are here for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s going to be fine tomorrow. He’s just having a moment today…

Let’s hope not

Reactions: 4
The snorting the sniffing hahaha hes getting annoyed at alexa as the alexa isnt getting him saying zac efton needs to have a baby with vanessa while he cant think of her real name and just keeps calling her Gabriella haha fs

Reactions: 1
Hes took offence to someone called him deluded hes denied hes took sniff and keeps saying im not doing this for gifts pull other one marcus👀

'i stick by prince harry cos hes fit' harry never come back to the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck is the dick head saying he’s never touched drugs before-he’s even admitted he has!!
If you can watch that live and not see that he’s BLATANTLY on coke then you need to get down to an opticians!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s asking his viewers to go to a website called beer ambulance and order him some wine to be delivered 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.