Marcus Mitchell #62 It's the final meltdown 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now saying no ones mental health is bigger than anyone elses coming from the guy that thinks he has the worst time out of anyone else on this planet stfu marcus

Reactions: 7
He looking for people to send wine by Beer ambulance 🚑

Someone comments 'ngl think it's a real ambulance you need ' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want Marcus to do a battle with that girl who’s gone viral for vaping on the train

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone's put travel lodge will hahahaha the comments are gold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it that Chloe he went live with before?
I’m not sure. She’s called Chloe yeah x

And another girl saying the same sort of things I think

And another girl saying the same sort of things I think
Chloe’s calling everyone trolls 🤣

He’s just asked some guy to sleep with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg 3 other guys joined his live and they don't look like they're nice dudes at all omg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well lives ended and he was still begging for the beer ambulance

• Haha
bleeping mental that live 🙄 he was asking for ID and repeating he will eat them for breakfast #cambornecrusher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to try to get some sleep, if anyone catches any more lives keep us updated!

• Heart
Live ended while he was on about people buying him more booze. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s checking how much money he has left or a begging story post on Insta coming up, then he’ll be back live

He’s back…..

“All I can see is the word Beg and I can’t be bothered to block, I’m just that carefree now”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet the staff from his homeless hostel would be interested to hear one of their service users was live on tiktok doing coke. Surely they have to sign something agreeing not to take drugs on the premises when they move in?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.