Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Switched his comments to subs only, he has 2 subscribers

And now doesn’t understand why he has no comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does his glasses make it look like hes crosseyed and one eyes higher than the other 😭 and why do the glasses look squished on his peculiar sized face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Swear he’s trying to bait us into messaging the hotel and telling them not to allow him. I’d say let’s not do that because one of his family have bought that, it’s not a freebie. Let him have his spa day even if it could end up in biological warfare for Cambourne

Reactions: 11
I dunno how he can have the audacity of having his grabby mitts all the one way at Christmas especially when there are kids in the family, at least cut down on the mountains of junk food, and get them a pressie. I would be shrivelled with embarrassment, certainly wouldn't be posting it. I can't stand that obnoxious turd

Reactions: 9
I dunno how he can have the audacity of having his grabby mitts all the one way at Christmas especially when there are kids in the family, at least cut down on the mountains of junk food, and get them a pressie. I would be shrivelled with embarrassment, certainly wouldn't be posting it. I can't stand that obnoxious turd
Yeah what did he buy his nieces/nephews?? Let alone his sisters. And nothing for his mum? Yet this overgrown baby came up trumps! To be fair his family should be ashamed. Why do they pander to him??

If he even has autism it’s high functioning, he’s said that himself! He should be a functioning member of society.

Reactions: 11
4F0968FE-92AB-4D34-B1E0-FEAD0477FEDF.jpeg
DFB39A32-DCA9-4ACD-9A58-B0425DEB9328.jpeg

Forgot to upload these stunners from Christmas Eve. He’s the only person I know who puts weight on the back of his head

Edited to add… this was when he was sat in the kebab shop telling his followers on a live that he lost his virginity last year and he’s always a bottom because he loves being ‘bummed’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is this bleep for real? He has no food in and has recorded the bloke next door to him coughing?

itsmarcusmitchell_1672458543258.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672458579228.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672458600825.jpg

Peter Griffin wore them better!

Screenshot_20221231-034619~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lovely fake crying there you fat bleeping bleep 😡

Also him jiggling his fat tits is not what i need to see when i wake up !!!

Him falling off his chair is golden though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam Smith is trying so hard 🤣 Marcus best not take fashion tips from them, i swear if i see him in denim batty riders i’m done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Christmas Eve pics his head is so flat it looks like he has a mullet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.