Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally wear glasses, more of a contact lense wearer due to the practicality with my job, but I went out and tried on loads of different pairs, looked at the latest styles and looked at what suited me. It seems the optician did him dirty and gave him a pair that made him look like a sex pest, "beaut, these suit you soooooo much!" They must be a tattler

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eyesight deteriorating, toe rotting away, getting larger by the day, teeth like discarded gravestones in a cemetery, no real friends… are we really to believe 2023 is going to be his year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he asks for people to vote and then tries to set his LLL brigade on the ones who don’t agree with him? bleep

Doesn’t like his glasses so he is gonna bin them? He just loves pissing money up the wall doesn’t he. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he asks for people to vote and then tries to set his LLL brigade on the ones who don’t agree with him? bleep

Doesn’t like his glasses so he is gonna bin them? He just loves pissing money up the wall doesn’t he. bleep
I'll assume he got the glasses for free with an NHS voucher, they are definitely from the budget range , so he won't care if he bins them

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Unless they’re NHS glasses. That was what my mum always told us growing up, I got my first pair of glasses in 95, and if you couldn’t afford to buy your own glasses, you were given NHS glasses, which were always really ugly. Most normal people, if you needed them but couldn’t afford to buy your own you were happy to have them regardless, but not our Marcus, he’ll happily sit there and have his eyesight deteriorate. And beaut, if you ever want to drive, you’ll need to wear those glasses

Reactions: 10
The live he’s just been on he started on someone called Danielle because of a comment she made, finished up with “is Danielle short for ho” so witty

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He just slagged a guy called Dan off for his name and said "Imagine your parents calling you Dan" on his live there. When someone said it's short for Daniel, he goes "Danielle short for hoe" Wrong gender, misogynstic cuntbag

Reactions: 7
The glasses are from Specsavers because I saw them both when I was getting my glasses the other week 🤣 he literally bought the two most vile pairs on the rack. There were other frames which would have actually suited him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have now got a really annoying little song in my head 🤔
Specsavers did him dirty
He looks like a Grandad and he is under 30
No need to be getting so shirty Marcus
You big disgusting Carcus 🤮

On a side note seeing as he is such a pillar of the Community did he ever say how much his christmas charity cameo videos made (for him 🤔) the charity???
I was going to mention this.
Seeing as he reads tattle he will 100% bring this up soon.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, of course you need to keep your glasses on when your eyes are closed, how else are they going to work 😂 He has to be taking the piss surely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, of course you need to keep your glasses on when your eyes are closed, how else are they going to work 😂 He has to be taking the piss surely
It’s a weird thing to post even for him. Prick of a bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll assume he got the glasses for free with an NHS voucher, they are definitely from the budget range , so he won't care if he bins them
It's a voucher worth £50 and my glasses was 2 for 1 £69 because i had to use it in the first lockdown when i needed new glasses but bet he used the £29 range so still paid nowt probably

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.