Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to get them free they’re going to be crap because the NHS voucher covers barely anything, I put off getting new glasses for ages because the last few times it’s been around £500, frames, special extra thin lenses because I’m virtually blind, varifocals now too, I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I didnt have the money, just stay blind I guess

Found this gem from earlier

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Posting his PayPal and asking for drinks on Live.
Cheeky bastard.
His whole life is gifted and now he’s begging for more !

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If you want to get them free they’re going to be crap because the NHS voucher covers barely anything, I put off getting new glasses for ages because the last few times it’s been around £500, frames, special extra thin lenses because I’m virtually blind, varifocals now too, I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I didnt have the money, just stay blind I guess
I had to go back last year as i needed new lens as mine had cracked as by the time the £50 was applied id spent what £15 on two pair of glasses it was never gonna last long but thought while im here may as well get a fresh eye test and needed a new prescription had to pay for anti scratch lens too by the time i was done id spent £200 😭 oops

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well it certainly wasn’t a VDU voucher from his employer now was it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when we was all wondering who Marcus dad was and it was all a mystery. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh the pair he's wearing aren't horrific, the others however are a no from, well, everyone lol
If he actually stuck to a diet and got a decent hair cut those glasses could make all the difference to being a geeky semi decent looking lad

Edit to say the dentist also needs to be involved in this make over

I'm a straight female but like a geek, so I see the potential, sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not me misreading the one about the toe as ‘now you’ve got your eyes sorted what’s next on the agenda?’ Thinking bit personal from Specsaver but okay 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pls be that Specsavers account be the thing that pushes him over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.