Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have now got a really annoying little song in my head 🤔
Specsavers did him dirty
He looks like a Grandad and he is under 30
No need to be getting so shirty Marcus
You big disgusting Carcus 🤮

On a side note seeing as he is such a pillar of the Community did he ever say how much his christmas charity cameo videos made (for him 🤔) the charity???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought I’d won thread title I’m going to go throw myself into the A30 in protest. I’ve been robbed beauts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap.

Marcus now wears glasses.
Was crying on live on Xmas eve cause Sid doesn't love him.
Toes still hanging off.
May be shagging Adelles ex?
He has big plans for 2023. Non of which include gaining employment.
Still in his bedsit.
We suspect we may be treated to an MMMM soon.

Apologies if I missed anything and a special mention to @JulesC for STEALING my reign at the top. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought I’d won thread title I’m going to go throw myself into the A30 in protest. I’ve been robbed beauts
Eek what was yours beaut?

This is my first ever thread title on Tattle, please don’t take this away from me 🙏

Shout out to @Lucyxxxx for letting someone else have a crack this time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Eek what was yours beaut?

This is my first ever thread title on Tattle, please don’t take this away from me 🙏

Shout out to @Lucyxxxx for letting someone else have a crack this time 🤣
Don’t worry about it beaut I’ve thrown a bottle of coke at the wall and it’s helped me calm down ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@spaceraider69 aw ive just gone back I'll have missed it because i was scanning not looking properly and didnt see it as a title suggestion im sorry i robbed you 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol I’m still chuckling how he said 2023 is going to be all about growth for him- yes that’s every year for you with your gargantuan gut expanding quicker than Sid’s cavernous vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this is him living his best life? The night he left because he was sweaty and announced to everyone that the best part of a night out was the takeaway when he got home.

Sounds like 2023 will be crazy if that’s anything to go by!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is him living his best life? The night he left because he was sweaty and announced to everyone that the best part of a night out was the takeaway when he got home.

That girl dancing behind him looks like a dog with worms scratching it's arse on the ground. Busting the moves like fat fud😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I still can’t believe that tyacks lets him in dressed like that

Reactions: 5
They make you look more of a sex offender. You can’t look any uglier
37EFD124-91CD-43CF-81F3-B97234421CC6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.