Marcus Mitchell #59 Got vouchers from Tyacks to save a few quid. Is he homeless? No, he’s six dinners Sid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking back through my screen shots to see if I could find the one of him giving some poor bloke a nipple cripple, because he’s such a bleeping hypocrite… And found this. Here’s to the glory days beauts! 🤣🤣🤣

8C20FFBF-B89C-4C45-9175-2CCBC5CE467F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well that clip makes a lovely little gif

if it weren’t too early ( and probably counts as sweary )for a thread title-
Marcus mitchell #60 - tried to deepthroat his pino, almost made himself sick , still the closest he’s ever been to a mouthful of dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
How long before he dirty deletes everything?

And my favourite screenshot from that
He could get himself a right following on 'only scrans' with that beautiful picture (not)🤣🤣 or advertise his services as 'Dick Shredder' on Grinder 🤮 what a freak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My phone is nearly out of memory beauts but if anyone is up check out Marcus' insta stories with his 2 new friends getting pissed in the halfway house all night 🤔 he will defo dirty delete them later on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is smashed off his flat bonce drinking vodka his pupils are massive!!!!

I’ve got em
My phone is nearly out of memory beauts but if anyone is up check out Marcus' insta stories with his 2 new friends getting pissed in the halfway house all night 🤔 he will defo dirty delete them later on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus, she's still going, no control over her mouth, it's repugnant, all the pouting and tongue wagging, knocks me sick. She'll be in her bed all day after this, probably for days but could be the start of the Christmas voddy and Camborne 'snow' season. She's off the wagon Beauts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.