Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he pocket the money before then? Will he really donate the money to charity?

More importantly, are the DWP aware of this?
This stinks. He should be reported ASAP.
View attachment 1698961
I think he has in the past done things similar to this? didn’t he set up a go fund me page to get Euro Disney and Italy, I know his neighbour (were they “Barleywater”?) came on the thread and said don’t put money towards any of his do fund me pages , that he’s a lar and a con artist? Now this was before I joined so I may have got a few things wrong 🤷‍♀️ or not, can any og beaut confirm this? @MrsPoison @pommynoir @Lucyxxxx @Rach88 , thanks beauts if you can help us out but it may already be in the the greatest Wiki on tattle 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see he's out drinking chocolate with marshmallows. Healthy choice as always. Also, do dentists exist in Cambourne?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he has in the past done things similar to this? didn’t he set up a go fund me page to get Euro Disney and Italy, I know his neighbour (were they “Barleywater”?) came on the thread and said don’t put money towards any of his do fund me pages , that he’s a lar and a con artist? Now this was before I joined so I may have got a few things wrong 🤷‍♀️ or not, can any og beaut confirm this? @MrsPoison @pommynoir @Lucyxxxx @Rach88 , thanks beauts if you can help us out but it may already be in the the greatest Wiki on tattle 🙂
He did a gofundme called let's get Marcus to DisneyLand. Marcus inevitably didn't get to DisneyLand.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He also did a scam thing that hes done a few times (the if you sign up via his referral thing he got money for it) and said during one of them it was paying for a trip to italy alas he never went also think it was this time or coming up to this time last year or was it 2020 where he did zlich thing where he got quite a lot of money for that and bought himself xmas pressies and loads of takeaways and it did not go down well on this thread one bit 😂 none of these or his other scams were reported to the dwp

Reactions: 11
Was it you as a strong person marcus to say nasty things about your dead nan 😭🙄 honestly this guy
Well duck me with the communal. The ‘strongest’ version of him? Shall we start a list of all the pathetic things ‘strong’ Marcus achieved this year? I’ll start.
- tit in a bush
- Got a black eye from his dad
- Attempted an overdose on Nytol
- Pissed himself
- Cried more times on lives than I can count
- Couldn’t be arsed turning up for a job interview at Maccies.
- Lost most of his SM accounts and followers.
- Lost most of his friends
- Etc etc etc

He’S sO sTrOnG aNd BrAvE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well duck me with the communal. The ‘strongest’ version of him? Shall we start a list of all the pathetic things ‘strong’ Marcus achieved this year? I’ll start.
- tit in a bush
- Pissed himself
- Etc etc etc

He’S sO sTrOnG aNd BrAvE
- Stole mayonnaise
- Made his sister cry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He also did a scam thing that hes done a few times (the if you sign up via his referral thing he got money for it) and said during one of them it was paying for a trip to italy alas he never went also think it was this time or coming up to this time last year or was it 2020 where he did zlich thing where he got quite a lot of money for that and bought himself xmas pressies and loads of takeaways and it did not go down well on this thread one bit 😂 none of these or his other scams were reported to the dwp
Yet .......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new to the Marcus thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ but I saw he promoted that Zoe Louise willett on his Instagram & tiktok and she’s known for being racist 🥴

I’m new to the Marcus thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ but I saw he promoted that Zoe Louise willett on his Instagram & tiktok and she’s known for being racist 🥴
Hey beaut pull up a chair ah has she got a thread on here? If you haven't already read through the wiki it's a masterpiece 😂 and welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 8
- tit in a bush
- Pissed himself
- Etc etc etc

He’S sO sTrOnG aNd BrAvE
Got barred from spoons.
slagged off some guy in live five minutes after chatting him up
has a cap with a price tag still on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Marcus will get along well then so. He’s a racist too.
All you have to do is type her name in on tiktok and all the evidence comes uo
Hey beaut pull up a chair ah has she got a thread on here? If you haven't already read through the wiki it's a masterpiece 😂 and welcome
I have a lot to catch up on 😅 ive not seen a thread on here about her but all you have to do is type her name in on tiktok and all the vids come up! She’s vile…

I can’t find any videos of that Zoe being racist just one of her being arrested and lots of her eating. State of her 🤢

Reactions: 3
- tit in a bush
- Pissed himself
- Etc etc etc

He’S sO sTrOnG aNd BrAvE
- Got to be on live with Katie Price
- Open racism
- Exposed as Andy's killer
- Tried to pinch a complete stranger's nipple
- Racked up astronomical taxi fares

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.