Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? πŸ’”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40 people watching his live and I’d put money on at least half of them being Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ireland also! That’s shocking, back me up here my Irish Beauts ☘ we love our gravy just like you guys across the water ❀
Yes beaut my Dad was from Dublin and he loved his Gravy 😘 There is a chippy near us in Manchester that does 'Irish Curry' πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a dream about the fat potato 🀣

He was sat at the bus stop taking up 4 seats wearing SOCKS no shoes and bragging about his benefits. I ripped into him and then when we got on the bus a bunch of old ladies also gave him what for 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve just had a dream about the fat potato 🀣

He was sat at the bus stop taking up 4 seats wearing SOCKS no shoes and bragging about his benefits. I ripped into him and then when we got on the bus a bunch of old ladies also gave him what for 🀣
4 seats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Live inhaling a fried breakfast talking about wanting a holiday and to go Alton towers for Halloween .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think ive eaten literally a day of his food in the last 5 days 😱😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.