Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moment when your mum shouts out "bleeping twit" to you and you're not even inside yet!

Sid hates you Carcus beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m staying in this weekend and I’m having a really down, stressful time at the moment. Marcus better come through and give me some content 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wine lover here too! 🍷
I haven’t been on the threads for a while beauts as I’ve been knee deep in Paul Breach’s. Now that man is something else 🤯
Has Marcus had a drink yet?

Reactions: 9
Never thought Sid would be a smoker. Looks like she was smoking it down to butlins in that video too. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Marcus' Bedtime reading 😲😲😲, anyone else find it all plain weird AF? (He's got OCD Beauts) I will stick to the Jackie Collins racy reading thanks 🤗
Added to the obsessions with SG and other boys, keeping mementoes a La the POCKET, pretending to be Amy jayne and fantasising crushing random boys bones it’s certainly interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Added to the obsessions with SG and other boys, keeping mementoes a La the POCKET, pretending to be Amy jayne and fantasising crushing random boys bones it’s certainly interesting
He's a right freaky bastard 😟😟😟

Get ready beauts for Marcus' diet changing from Tyack's and takeaway 3 times a day to a more distinguished diet of 'fava beans and chianti'
#SilenceoftheCambs 😲😲😲
#justsaying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with the comment he got sent. Not funny. Some people could be desperate and try and pick the pound coin up. Hope the twit is not filming them doing it. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Marcus' Bedtime reading in his padded cell 😲😲😲, anyone else find it all plain weird AF? (He's got OCD Beauts) I will stick to the Jackie Collins racy reading thanks 🤗
The the music playing aswell 😳 bleeping creepy bastard. Marcus Bundy Dahmer!
bleeping weirdo!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree with the comment he got sent. Not funny. Some people could be desperate and try and pick the pound coin up. Hope the twit is not filming them doing it. 😡
View attachment 1633658
View attachment 1633659
I've watched this a couple of times whats he saying in video i cant catch i
Tbf tho this person has a point he really has no clue what the country/Europe/the world is facing and gonna face in the next coming months

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The the music playing aswell 😳 bleeping creepy bastard. Marcus Bundy Dahmer!
bleeping weirdo!
He really is a sinister weird freak. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. ( and that wouldn’t be very far the bleeping size of him😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny how his sensory issues around food only seem to apply to healthy stuff 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.