Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts, after a rather mundane week in the life of Beggy Mitchell there is an MMMM on the Horizon 😃 that Chelsea bird was on his Tik Tok asking is he out on Saturday night?? He said he will be out for an hour or two? It's all we need Huns 🙂 I am in on Saturday night as well and getting the snacks in pronto from Aldi lol 🤗 (ps - i still think he is a complete knobhead)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Beauts, after a rather mundane week in the life of Beggy Mitchell there is an MMMM on the Horizon 😃 that Chelsea bird was on his Tik Tok asking is he out on Saturday night?? He said he will be out for an hour or two? It's all we need Huns 🙂 I am in on Saturday night as well and getting the snacks in pronto from Aldi lol 🤗 (ps - i still think he is a complete knobhead)
At last!!! Can’t wait to watch Marcus Bundy pester everyone again then storm off and cry into some tit chips 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope GB Cabs are on stand by for the
"Bus Dodger" when he is having a melt down stranded again in Truro and needs their assistance
#benefits snob 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seems as we are on page 49 I found 2 really good suggestions for next thread.
Screenshot_20221006-191454_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve decided he only eats out every night now to piss everyone off on here! I had a hen do at the weekend but before that I can’t remember my last meal out.
He clearly sits and reads everything, or is he not that clever 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve decided he only eats out every night now to piss everyone off on here! I had a hen do at the weekend but before that I can’t remember my last meal out.
He clearly sits and reads everything, or is he not that clever 🤔
See I’m a devil and I go out to eat twice a week. But that’s because we can afford it and it doesn’t affect our lifestyle. Mr P works so hard (me not so much 😂) to provide our lifestyle sometimes I can’t believe someone on the dole is going out more than me, but he’s literally eating the shittest of food, drinking the cheapest drinks, wearing tatty clothes and his mum still cuts his hair 😂. I don’t think any of us should ever feel upset or jealous, we all just need to remember everything we have. And who actually wants to eat pub lasagne 6 nights in a row 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Its infuriating that he claims to have ocd so can’t use the communal kitchen but lives in squalor, has a manky toe, filthy clothes and don’t even get me started on the way he eats 🤮

I know that not all people with ocd are clean freaks but this fat potato is bleeping grim.

I’m amazed his benefits cover £30+ a day on food

Reactions: 6
Its infuriating that he claims to have ocd so can’t use the communal kitchen but lives in squalor, has a manky toe, filthy clothes and don’t even get me started on the way he eats 🤮

I know that not all people with ocd are clean freaks but this fat potato is bleeping grim.

I’m amazed his benefits cover £30+ a day on food
Didn’t you know beaut that his OnlyFans attracts married straight men and that’s how he affords to eat out, he’s raking it in with all those subscriptions 😂😂😂

He’s live with his mysterious gentleman

Oh god he’s asked him to do shots 3 times and been ignored 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha I’d love to be listening to the convo between him and that bloke 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine if he was in hospital and only given soup, salads and a yoghurt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It would go through him like a dose of salts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.