Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish tattle would install a MMMM alert mode. I’m not asking for much. Just let me know when chaos is brewing so I can log on and enjoy.

Beauts, I miss the old days😩.
😀😀 an Amber " wide load" lamp flashing on your phone screen would be an excellent alert aid to the latest chaos or meltdowns😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope there are some good General/Bowel Surgeon's in Cornwall? 🤔 the way he is going he may be needing them soon, i used to work for one many years ago and a lad came in through A&E after eating a ridiculous amount of junk food and McDonald's and needed his stomach and bowel repairing 😯 he is doing himself no favours if his heart doesn't pack up then his arse will 🤮 #hewillblameitonTattlenodoubt 🤣🤣
The one who ‘repaired’ his paper cut injury after his ‘suicide’ attempt?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve hit a low. I watched marcus stories on an empty stomach and ended up ordering myself a maccies .
i know I KNOW-I haven’t just let myself down I’ve let everyone down! Marcus influenced me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve hit a low. I watched marcus stories on an empty stomach and ended up ordering myself a maccies .
i know I KNOW-I haven’t just let myself down I’ve let everyone down! Marcus influenced me 🤮
Don't be too downhearted. The other day when he posted his meal deal from Tesco I wanted to vomit my lunch back up as earlier in the day I had the same Chicken Caesar wrap. I felt so grubby!

• Haha
Don't be too downhearted. The other day when he posted his meal deal from Tesco I wanted to vomit my lunch back up as earlier in the day I had the same Chicken Caesar wrap. I felt so grubby!
Yes but at least you had it first! I let Marcus lead me down a dark path! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope there are some good General/Bowel Surgeon's in Cornwall? 🤔 the way he is going he may be needing them soon, i used to work for one many years ago and a lad came in through A&E after eating a ridiculous amount of junk food and McDonald's and needed his stomach and bowel repairing 😯 he is doing himself no favours if his heart doesn't pack up then his arse will 🤮 #hewillblameitonTattlenodoubt 🤣🤣
I'm not responsible for Marcus's arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus Mitchell has no shame, he wouldn’t earn a bag of chips if he was on the game.

I love hat day beauts 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay, I love a hat day too beauts, but why have we got a hat today, does anyone know please? 🤔

Does anyone else’s predictive text pre-empt Marcus Mitchell? I’ve just noticed mine does on Tattle (kind of obvious thinking about it now) but even in WhatsApp! 🤣

Photo 4… Marcus Mitchell you is (a bleep). Any other suggestions to finish off the sentence in photo 4?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning Beauts, Happy 1st October to you all let's hope its a month of epic MMMM's I am getting in extra popcorn and pumpkin spice for the madness 🤣🤣🤣 love my little hat 🤗

3 weeks today me and my boys will be back in our favourite County and first on the list will be Spoons in Camborne for a slap up meal I may even send the giant man baby a picture of what he had and lost from being a complete knob and getting barred twice (no accolade getting barred from Spoons) 🤣🤣🤣 they better have replenished the mayo or I will be having my own MMMM 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Beauts my beloved cat died on Thursday. I’m so heartbroken. MM better have an MMMM soon to cheer me up, otherwise he’s a selfish prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Beauts my beloved cat died on Thursday. I’m so heartbroken. MM better have an MMMM soon to cheer me up, otherwise he’s a selfish prick.
Aww no beaut, I’m so sorry to hear that. 😢💔 Yeah cunty chops, do something for once in your sad pitiful existence of a life. 😤 We all know he’s a selfish prick but we can pray long and hard for a MMMM. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.