Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this will work
Without sounding like an absolute bleep I’m fuming that this is going to go viral and get him more followers again because he’s done it about autism. No one will care the rap is tit and he’s talking bollox, they will say it’s great anyway because he’s ✨ autistic ✨
Same way he was never a meme lord or an influencer he was unfunny, plagiarised others intellectual property, and promoted unhealthy lifestyles but it’s ok let’s all love him anyway. Because incase you didn’t know already he’s ✨autistic✨

he trivialises what ND people deal with daily with his fuckeries and annoys me no end. I didn’t even think the autistic community liked the jigsaw yoke you have tattooed on you you waste of space?? But sure if they didn’t how would people know they had to make allowances, excuse your poor behaviour, treat you differently.

here’s a really interesting article about people genuinely struggling with autism disliking the use of the puzzle piece when describing them. I’ve also screenshotted a key point because you’re probably too lazy to read it.

A32332C3-3C87-4FCA-A83F-F8E687710089.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah ill not rant about it cba in to much pain but the puzzle piece really offends me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Beaut! I thought it was Eminem at first 🤣
Eminem better watch out!

He’s a mass of contradictions, he says he doesn’t understand metaphors and jokes because he takes things literally but he uses plenty of sarcasm which is surely the same thing.
He doesn’t mind not having friends but when someone did invite him out he was absolutely thrilled and loving life (until it all went to tit)
He doesn’t like busy places or loud noises but will spend hours on end in a busy, noisy pub

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So he's not going shopping and hes got 3 bags of maccies greddy bastard

Saying oh ill be greedy today witch your greedy every minute of the day no sign of him going back to the homeless accom yet that someone else could of had for fraudsters they're not very clever are they fuckwits

• Angry
We don't like the puzzle piece, we don't like the blue heart, autism is a disability, disability isn't a dirty word. He never ever advocates for the autism community. He is so out of touch and talks about like he's a 50 year old when he's 23/24. He uses outdated terminology that is offensive but all the bleeping muppets in his comments love him for it.

So he's not going shopping and hes got 3 bags of maccies greddy bastard

Saying oh ill be greedy today witch your greedy every minute of the day no sign of him going back to the homeless accom yet that someone else could of had for fraudsters they're not very clever are they fuckwits
Greedy today 😅😂, just today mind

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A slab of thatchers for anyone who finds the source where he has plagiarised this “rap” from!!! AS IF he knows the meaning of half of those words 🤣🤣😂

Watch out Marshall. There's a new M&M in town.
ELITE level !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, rhyming disability with ability, that’s some shakespearean tit right there.
That rap was literally the worst thing I’ve ever heard, think I need a couple of days aaawwwwaaay to recover from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eminem better watch out!

He’s a mass of contradictions, he says he doesn’t understand metaphors and jokes because he takes things literally but he uses plenty of sarcasm which is surely the same thing.
He doesn’t mind not having friends but when someone did invite him out he was absolutely thrilled and loving life (until it all went to tit)
He doesn’t like busy places or loud noises but will spend hours on end in a busy, noisy pub
No funnily enough it’s not.
my child can be sarcastic as hell and occasionally has great comic timing but give him metaphors and such and he’s stumped 🤣

Reactions: 9
If Spoons don't class him as a threat to Camborne's pubs and their mayonnaise after the great Mayo Raid then I really don't know what levels he has to go to, to get their attention. He's a menace to Cornwall's drinking establishments and their condiments, he really is. It's a crying shame.
😡😡😡😡😡 it thanks to his condiments pilfering that 5p has been added on to everyone's eateries bill 😡

😛😛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long until he starts doing drill and calls out some London Opps, thinking its all a game until they rock up outside his hostel lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my child can be sarcastic as hell and occasionally has great comic timing but give him metaphors and such and he’s stumped 🤣
Thank you for educating me. In my head it feels the same thing but I’ll accept that I’m wrong.
MM is still a dick though

• Heart
Thank you for educating me. In my head it feels the same thing but I’ll accept that I’m wrong.
MM is still a dick though
No don’t be silly it’s fine. I only know because I’ve seen it for myself lol,I would probably assume the same to be fair .
I find it odd myself how my kid can come out with the most perfectly timed sarcastic quip and in the next breath is looking at me like I’m stupid for saying something like “when pigs fly “ because of course they don’t 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

oh 💯 to MM being a dick haha!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg same when mum said she'd bite my dads head off when i was 11 i cried bucket loads and said pls dont bite my dads head off it wont be nice 😭😭😭 core childhood memory unlocked wow haha

That rap definitely aint his own doing tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg same when mum said she'd bite my dads head off when i was 11 i cried bucket loads and said pls dont bite my dads head off it wont be nice 😭😭😭 core childhood memory unlocked wow haha

That rap definitely aint his own doing tho
Awww 🤣🤣🤣 bless you . I shouldn’t laugh but that’s so like my boy bless lol xx
No he’s definitely got someone helping him out with that if he hasn’t stolen it from somewhere!
i just had to laugh because I was going to write he had a ghost writer and then realised how literal that could be taken too 😂xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.