Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sid will invite him to join her Halloween party for the grandkids this year or if his sisters will put their foot down . He looked creepy enough joining in when he lived there , it will be even worse if he joins them from his homeless accommodation wearing his grease stained T-shirt and baddie hat , telling the kids to follow him because he’s besties with KP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I deffo can’t really share too much incase this gets out. Carcus would prob guess who I am, and I would probs get in trouble if I say anything about the place and workmates

Reactions: 8
He always posts something like this before he has a meltdown. I’m slightly excited!!
My thinking exactly beaut, the winter time is always peak MMMM, remember last Christmas ?!!? the chicken crying in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My thinking exactly beaut, the winter time is always peak MMMM, remember last Christmas ?!!? the chicken crying in the kitchen 🤣
It’s nearly a year since the infamous bonfire night photo with the caption ‘blood on your hands tattle’ that’s how I found you beauts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I deffo can’t really share too much incase this gets out. Carcus would prob guess who I am, and I would probs get in trouble if I say anything about the place and workmates
Can you answer some yes or no questions without outing yourself?

Does anyone actually like him? YES/NO

Does he stink? YES/NO

Is he as annoying as he seems? YES/NO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s nearly a year since the infamous bonfire night photo with the caption ‘blood on your hands tattle’ that’s how I found you beauts 😂😂😂😂😂
A comment on here that lives rent free in my head, from when he posted that pic

“oh that’s good, red was always my favourite colour”
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think anything will ever top the crumbs round the mouth and down the hospital gown just after he came out of ‘surgery’ hahahaha the comments on here after that were absolute golddddd. That’s when I knew you beauts were my kind of people 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A comment on here that lives rent free in my head, from when he posted that pic

“oh that’s good, red was always my favourite colour”
😂😂😂😂
I so wish I was here for that 😂 also what happened in the kitchen at christmas? I was following the walrus then but not paying to much attention to him until I saw him in a Travel Lodge!

Reactions: 5
Can you answer some yes or no questions without outing yourself?

Does anyone actually like him? YES/NO

Does he stink? YES/NO

Is he as annoying as he seems? YES/NO
So I think a few staff members do

he doesn’t smell as far as I’m aware and yes he is quite annoying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think anything will ever top the crumbs round the mouth and town the hospital gown just after he came out of ‘surgery’ hahahaha the comments on here after that were absolute golddddd. That’s when I knew you beauts were my kind of people 😂
I totally didn’t even give that much attention on IG either, I wish I had been more concerned nosy back them also 😂

• Heart
His last story 'hes in a good place and hope it lasts'

May not be long beauts.. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
His last story 'hes in a good place and hope it lasts'

May not be long beauts.. 😂
Marcus probably says he’s in a good place meaning he’s got his favourite table in Tyacks

I’d love to know what the other customers think about him talking to his phone just saying “hello , I’m good beaut how are you, thanks for the gift Louise/Kaylee/random beaut , guys please go like my last video/post “ on repeat while mainlining a kids meal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So some gross from another thread…

Katie Price was on another Tik Tokers live who had four or five other people live with them and she gifted them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Marcus will be raging he didn’t get any gifts. Queue the “everyone’s a snake” memes/posts 😂
How the hell does SHE have money to gift anyone ANYTHING?? Isn't she broke and bankrupt!?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Sid will invite him to join her Halloween party for the grandkids this year or if his sisters will put their foot down . He looked creepy enough joining in when he lived there , it will be even worse if he joins them from his homeless accommodation wearing his grease stained T-shirt and baddie hat , telling the kids to follow him because he’s besties with KP
He would make a cracking pumpkin.

So I think a few staff members do

he doesn’t smell as far as I’m aware and yes he is quite annoying
Please tell me you've read the wiki

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.