Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear that 'special rules' would apply for him beaut 😡😡😡 he will probably be in Tyack's tonight gorging himself or showing off his Aldi haul - he can shove that chocolate gateaux up his arse 👍
Its very obvious that there are special exemptions in place with his “homeless” situation because there is absolutely no way he would get a room like that if he was in the R.O.I , similar to the UK we are in the middle of a huge housing crisis,homelessness, incoming refugees, many hotels have been taken over with refugees and homeless families, its at breaking point, waiting lists are already years behind and to get a room like that, that quick for just one person there is absolutely no way that would happen, it really makes you wonder what the hell is on those medical files to get that or what the duck medical condition gets you that luxury, you wouldn’t get a hospital bed that quick over here!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we are all so frustrated with this situation as he seems to be getting things handed to him on a plate and money no issue (He would not get a room like that in Manchester it would be grim) we are all doing our bit working and contributing to the system and bills are going up monthly and it's a genuine concern how mortgages and bills are going to be paid and children provided for?! Here comes Marcus living in la la land and rubbing his privileges in our knackered faces all over social media when they are genuine people out there who deserve it way more then him just because he has had a spat with his family one week and OK the next 🤔 - I come from a very dysfunctional family and grew up on a very rough council estate with nothing and made a conscious decision growing up to do better and I really have because I know what struggle is 👍 I understand he is autistic and is getting support with that but the way he is carrying on and playing the system in his favour and plastering it all over social media is very wrong 😡 he could get himself a part time job and still do his other tik tok/insta stuff that he seems to be able to do with no issue but he chooses not to 😡 he could have done so many things better but I genuinely think he doesn't give a tit about what others think and one day this could be his downfall 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact that he says how nice it is to go “home home” to his mums speaks volumes about the piss take of him being in homeless accommodation

Reactions: 17
What 'homeless' person can call somewhere 'home home'? He's even bought a Tesco meal deal ffs! 🙄

itsmarcusmitchell_1664379198278.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just sat here clock watching the last 20 minutes of work wondering if the tags are still on his snide designer hat 🧢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey ‘beauts’ sorry! I work with Amber, in tyacks. We have a like office/staff room that I was going on about

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey ‘beauts’ sorry! I work with Amber, in tyacks. We have a like office/staff room that I was going on about
omg hi beaut, can we get you anything ? a can thatchers ? a multipack of discos ?? please feel free to spill any goss 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Be careful though if you do tell us anything because I’m guessing (and I might be giving him too much credit) he could work out who you were. He must know all the staff as he’s in there all the time.

Reactions: 14
baddie boos I’ve got a confession to make. And it’s quite serious. I have been a victim of INSPIRED by Marcus Mitchell. If you all want me to delete my account, I’ll understand.

48831D04-2A4B-4704-90EA-B6B9EBCFF783.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how everyone he knows slowly but surely finds this thread. Can't wait for the day Rich Mitch makes an account and spills it ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way he pushes that poor aged innocent dog away 😡🥺
If I were that dog, I'd eat a tit tonne of grass right before he has one of his family sized meals and then puke all over it. He could do with some greenery on his plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it weren’t for the fact it’s not in the usual format this threads titles have, and out of respect for @Lucyxxxx of course, my title suggestion would be Marcus Mitchell- I’ve gateau go awaaaaaaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.