Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle McManus, locked out of Tiktok & trying to get back in πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Screenshot_20220915-213817_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like my early night is about to roll down the a30 good luck to me in my kids parent teacher meeting first thing tomorrow morning ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is his mum on about?! Seems a bit harsh calling him a little tit 😒
I dunno like, he literally is a little tit. Look at all the baddie boo nonsense this week, I get it was all an act but it was pathetic and a little tit thing to do. Sid's crap parenting obviously didn't help but he's twenty bleeping four now, he needs to help himself.

Reactions: 17
what in the the give itchy hat, mayo stealing meltdown is going on? did he write his mum's comment himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was Andy a human being - an animal? Jesus I was calling the bleep boring this morning πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am very perturbed by his comments this evening .🀯🀯🀯

I am off to light a candle for him πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.