Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is better than the coke bottle and the head butt and the bush tit. I know he surprises us with his antics but I was not expecting this beauts 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yikes on a bike. Hes done with social media then airs his dirty laundry in the next story.
Whos andy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lord. How did she go from come over for a take away and movie to this insane msg 😳

Like how is all this real life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s crying on his stories saying he’s not done anything wrong but Marcus you murdered someone on your mums doorstep beaut.

I bet Andy was the postman and Marcus did a ‘seeya wouldn’t wanna be ya’ out the window above

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well that is some laundry thats been aired

And hes sobbing on his stories such a baddie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good for Sid! As for "I've not done anything wrong", there's a whole Wiki at the top of the page cataloguing just SOME of what you've done beaut. Maybe she's just sick of you, you useless lazy racist waste of space.

Omg that really does sound like he murdered sids fella and she's covered it up.. wtf 😳 we need more info please sid/carcus

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is insane 😂 who is Andy? how did he die? did the guntasaurous bump him off? So many questions please pop over here & explain Sid we won’t tell anyone if your sons a murderer promise xx

• Haha
Seriously though, imagine your mother sending a text like that. I'm done with you. Horrendous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whats the betting he's sobbing at the loss of the dla
I dont get how you suddenly turn like that feel like we're missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF!! 😱 that family are more than disfunctional at this point…. They’re bleeping unhinged.
Sid’s had one too many in Spoons and had her own MMMM

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aint you got no ginger bread, ain’t you got no candy, ain’t you got an extra bed for me and little Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Due to been boring I’ve not kept up much but seen this and had to run here! So Marcus murdered someone called Andy 15 years ago which would make Marcus 8 at the time !?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.