Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, deleted or not there will be footage of Tom the twit drink driving etc that can be retrieved by the police. Doesn’t explain the cryptic “thanks for support” msg mind you? bleeping annoying - honestly, what are we supposed to have a laugh about now Marcus?!😂

His mum posted on her flowers page yesterday so presumably hes going to pop back up soon saying hey beauts missed you

Should be a clairvoyant me
OH MY GOD… amazing 🤗

Reactions: 4
That post has gone? At least I can't see it? Another mental health crisis incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also note how he said he was dozed up on sleeping tablets, so presumably a suicide attempt given the caption of his last post?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also note how he said he was dozed up on sleeping tablets, so presumably a suicide attempt given the caption of his last post?
Definitely inisuating. Given the previous post as well. Maybe he was trying to get someone in particular to worry rather then insta as a whole?

Reactions: 6
I should imagine the come down from last weekend is kicking in as well. I wish he would just seek the quiet calm life as drink drugs tiredness does nothing for your mental health at all been there

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.