Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our beaut has gone off the grid!!!!
The caption of his most recent post (crappy meme, comments off) says ‘thanks for your support, it’s meant the world’ which suggests to me that he was going to attempt suicide. I never noticed that caption Before now…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The caption of his most recent post (crappy meme, comments off) says ‘thanks for your support, it’s meant the world’ which suggests to me that he was going to attempt suicide. I never noticed that caption Before now…
No way I just went back and saw that! So cryptic. Tomorrow is payday so I suspect he will re emerge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it has been a while since his last bobsleigh adventure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just coming on here to say why is he being so boring and quiet! Sure it’s just for some sympathy when he comes back posting about mean trolls

Reactions: 6
Well that caption is new isn't it ? He's never mentioned this thread again because all he achieved was directing people here who could see through his bullshit

Reactions: 5
Hmm just came on to see if I’ve missed anything, he’s not posted for 2 days and no stories either. I checked his back up account and that’s got nothing recent on either.
The comment on his latest post seems cryptic and could lead to a couple of assumptions.
As much as we all talk about him here, I do hope nothing has happened and he is just enjoying a few days off of social media

Last tiktok video posted on his account was also 2 days ago, a video of videos with Stephen 🤔

Reactions: 11
Hmm just came on to see if I’ve missed anything, he’s not posted for 2 days and no stories either. I checked his back up account and that’s got nothing recent on either.
The comment on his latest post seems cryptic and could lead to a couple of assumptions.
As much as we all talk about him here, I do hope nothing has happened and he is just enjoying a few days off of social media

Last tiktok video posted on his account was also 2 days ago, a video of videos with Stephen 🤔
He had me worrying last time with the bridge incident (the one before the one that ended up on Cornwall live). After that I vowed to never give a tit again. Dont hope he has done anything but I seriously doubt it he just wants people to worry, or he's in legal trouble. I really do think something happened that rave weekend.

Reactions: 8
He had me worrying last time with the bridge incident (the one before the one that ended up on Cornwall live). After that I vowed to never give a tit again. Dont hope he has done anything but I seriously doubt it he just wants people to worry, or he's in legal trouble. I really do think something happened that rave weekend.
I know, i honestly lost sleep last time he said he was going to commit suicide. I remember commenting to people on here asking if they knew the specific bridge he mentioned and if we should call the police. Then he came on his stories a few days later and didn’t even acknowledge it or give his followers an explanation. I lost all respect I had for him then! 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s awful but I don’t feel sorry for him either… he‘s always posting saying he’s getting sectioned, he’s suicidal, he’s in the middle of the road - this isn’t any different. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him but he’s such an attention seeker you never know what to believe with him. I feel sorry for his hangers on who must be driving themselves up the wall in worry. But he really seems the type to me to post all these crumbs, I’m suicidal I’m hurting etc and then sit there staring at the phone waiting for the concerned messages!

I was tempted to message him and see if the message is seen by him quickly - the last time he was calling suicide someone said they messaged him and it was seen within seconds of posting 🤷🏻‍♀️ But tbh I don’t really want to engage with him…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.