Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus u big blob do something for the love of god, we’re all slowing going insane in our TL home beaut

Reactions: 9
Marcus u big blob do something for the love of god, we’re all slowing going insane in our TL home beaut
How we feel now must be how he felt looking at the walls of the TL. Honestly starting to understand how he got to the point he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how he can go from his crazy attention seeking behaviour before/during the travel lodge to… nothing?! I just can’t get my head around it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry beauts, it is coming, the bleep is probably waiting to catch us off guard so we don’t get it screen recorded, keep the faith ✉💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry beauts, it is coming, the bleep is probably waiting to catch us off guard so we don’t get it screen recorded, keep the faith ✉💐
Venom I've been wondering this a while now, is that Karen Taylor from eastenders as your profile pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Venom I've been wondering this a while now, is that Karen Taylor from eastenders as your profile pic?
No beaut it’s brogan Tate 😂😂😂😂 omg you’ve creased me I’m gonna have to screenshot that comment to her thread if that’s okay ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So beauts today's the day. If he doesn't kick off or give us something then I'm sad to say I will be moving into the Jake Quickenden thread on a more permanent basis! (Will still be in my home thread obviously but you know what I mean lol)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If I dont see him crying live at any stage today or a late night repeat of the A30 roll I think its (Sids corn beef) curtains down for this thread😜

(yes @Lucyxxxx joining full time on JQ thread🙌)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand it either tbh, to go from so unstable to normal must show to a degree he’s putting it on. I think the cracks will start showing soon enough though.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand it either tbh, to go from so unstable to normal must show to a degree he’s putting it on. I think the cracks will start showing soon enough though.
Im also baffled as to how he was able to put on a performance for over a year, obsessed with SM, told us nearly every detail of his and his families lives! Permanently on SM, desperate for attention and just like that shuts down!!! only explanation is that he really did have to go awayyyyyyy this time 🤷‍♀️

If I dont see him crying live at any stage today or a late night repeat of the A30 roll I think its (Sids corn beef) curtains down for this thread😜

(yes @Lucyxxxx joining full time on JQ thread🙌)
Its already in full swing over on the JQ thread and it’s only 10.45am 😂 it’s glorious how it moves so quickly just like the good old days here😟

Last edited:
Well I have only just realised we had a new thread, MM had actually completely fallen off my tattle radar 😱 says it all, boring fucker. Will keep an eye on it today though, Bon voyage Sid! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im also baffled as to how he was able to put on a performance for over a year, obsessed with SM, told us nearly every detail of his and his families lives! Permanently on SM, desperate for attention and just like that shuts down!!! only explanation is that he really did have to go awayyyyyyy this time 🤷‍♀️

Its already in full swing over on the JQ thread and it’s only 10.45am 😂 it’s glorious how it moves so quickly just like the good old days here😟
I’m going to take a look at JQ, Marcus has let us all down!!

• Heart
Thought I’d pop my head back in on these threads. duck me has he really not done anything recently?! Boring bastard 😭😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.