Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Venom I just came across this GIF on thread #15 and I’m putting it out there that I have to go awayyy. Beauts, I honestly cannot cope with this utter and sheer boredom any longer. 🥱 Bye fuckers , see ya would t wanna be ya! 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
@Venom I just came across this GIF on thread #15 and I’m putting it out there that I have to go awayyy. Beauts, I honestly cannot cope with this utter and sheer boredom any longer. 🥱 Bye fuckers , see ya would t wanna be ya! 👋🏻

oh no beaut have you found a new tattle home? sorry to see you go you will be missed x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone checking tik tok? We might have missed something there 😩
no beaut Im not into tic tok I only joined it because of marcus and the spoof account! Anyone else think its very strange for the walrus to stay off social media, he was obsessed with SM, it was all he had in his life! How can you just stop using it completely?? so it’s possible he could be on another Social Media platform fooling other people again!

Reactions: 4
I wonder why he has been so quiet? Please don't say he's decided to keep his private life private. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why he has been so quiet? Please don't say he's decided to keep his private life private. 💔
Do you think its come to the time now we might have to DM Megan to tell her “Megan, Marcus need you” 😂

• Haha
I hope he’s working on some outstanding only fans content I need a new profile picture

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh no beaut have you found a new tattle home? sorry to see you go you will be missed x
No I’ve not found a new Tattle home as of yet beaut, I’m officially homeless so I need to be housed in a TL Tattleless! This thread is of course the main thread in my Tattle troll life and I live, laugh and love for you beauts. ♥ The other couple of threads I sofa surf thread surf seem to be all equally as dull as duck! 😫 I did however just see that you have tagged me in JQ’s thread, thank you ever so much! 😘 This is all cunty chops’s fault, he’s tearing our beloved beaut family apart with his selfish, cuntish boring ways. 😭 But I still hope that TOMORROW will be the day we’ve all been waiting for in more ways than one. 🙏🏼 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No I’ve not found a new Tattle home as of yet beaut, I’m officially homeless so I need to be housed in a TL Tattleless! This thread is of course the main thread in my Tattle troll life and I live, laugh and love for you beauts. ♥ The other couple of threads I sofa surf thread surf seem to be all equally as dull as duck! 😫 I did however just see that you have tagged me in JQ’s thread, thank you ever so much! 😘 This is all cunty chops’s fault, he’s tearing our beloved beaut family apart with his selfish, cuntish boring ways. 😭 But I still hope that TOMORROW will be the day we’ve all been waiting for in more ways than one. 🙏🏼 xx
Hope this will cheer you up Beaut! x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@AngelBabes yes beaut lets hope the day will be tomorrow 🙏 I have to say I Iove my new home because its full of funny fuckers who rip the piss out of JQ and Sophie and even their toddler and his Mam gets it😂 nobody is safe!! its so like this thread thats why I love it, its like the joy of first discovering the Marcus treads!! There is never a dull day on that thread because the film their entire lives!!!! crazybald is there and her or she is hilarious on it. Check it out while youre house hunting, you won’t be disappointed and its going no where anytime soon because they are both obsessed with begging and everything is for the gram! its so funny, Id say you would like it x (but of course this will always be my main home if Marcus ever comes back)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im thinking he could suddenly re- appear on Friday or saturday in Turkey with Sid! The week before she goes on holiday he does this to her and im going to say that i honestly think she deserves this holiday, I know I have sbd do give give her tit but she’s had an awful year with him!! Anyway moving on, if he does go to Turkey I hope his phone is super glued to his little paw hand🐾 and hes back on the booze and him and Sid get pissed every night and find themselves some Turkish waiters 😂 (wishful thinking I know but im still clinging on desperately for his return)

• Haha
Im thinking he could suddenly re- appear on Friday or saturday in Turkey with Sid! The week before she goes on holiday he does this to her and im going to say that i honestly think she deserves this holiday, I know I have sbd do give give her tit but she’s had an awful year with him!! Anyway moving on, if he does go to Turkey I hope his phone is super glued to his little paw hand🐾 and hes back on the booze and him and Sid get pissed every night and find themselves some Turkish waiters 😂 (wishful thinking I know but im still clinging on desperately for his return)
I think he’s been planting the seed the last week or so, gushing about his mum on SM, talking about how bad his mental health is, i think he’s hoping she’ll get him a wee last min plane ticket to join her (and if she doesn’t…MMMM 🌋)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
or plot twist: he was going all along to get his tombstone teeth done and so is Sid, Turkey Teef are not that expensive and if Sid wants to get her snaggle tooth sorted you get a discount for two!

• Haha
or plot twist: he was going all along to get his tombstone teeth done and so is Sid, Turkey Teef are not that expensive and if Sid wants to get her snaggle tooth sorted you get a discount for two!
Turkey teef, lipo, and bbl. bleeping hell Can you imagine MM with those horrible little filed down nub teeth they all get. The photo of Jordan still gives me nightmares

• Haha
Turkey teef, lipo, and bbl. bleeping hell Can you imagine MM with those horrible little filed down nub teeth they all get. The photo of Jordan still gives me nightmares
Omfg beaut that image is now firmly planted in my head 😩🤮
My money is on at least ONE member of that family coming home with Turkey Teef. How jealous would Marcus be if Sid came home with a new set 🤣
He really got the rough end of the deal when it comes to those vandalised graveyard teeth of his - I noticed his sister/s got braces but he clearly didn’t? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Rumour has it, Marcus is getting the fat sucked out of his stomach and sids getting it put in her arse to help start off her only fans career 🍑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.