Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober his liver failure’s been moved to October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fellas going on holiday without me next week, might have a MMMM x
haha I definitely wouldn’t be having am MMMM id be delighted a full week without my hubby! be a great break 😂 but were together over 20 years so you tend to appreciate it more after all them years lol enjoy yourself beaut, have a great week with the girls , shopping, going out with the girls or simply enjoy the peace, get to watch youre netflix stuff and of course enjoy tattle😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope he doesn't kick off tonight I've started on the Archie Battersbee threads and only just finished thread 1!
didn't realise he had a thread I've had my own opinions about that, that I think I should keep to myself but something isn't adding up for me

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Fart if you have been evicted in time to stop Sid finding you a Turkish daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my first ever thread suggestion. We want the old Marcus back, Sid is on her hols and knees, can he get a voddy, please

Reactions: 5
In time for the new thread 🤣
1A9BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-fpng.png

I think a crate of Thatcher's may help you out beaut 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm 31 pages deep into the first one and I'm just wow Poor child I have no words for his 'mother'
I’ve just started reading them. There’s no way I can read through them all so I’ve just skimmed through the first few and at the news now. It’s so sad man how this woman is dragging out her son’s inevitable death. No dignity for him at all 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We had gay sex
Now please don’t all shoot me down, but does anyone have the screen recording of him arguing with Sid about him having sex? I swear he didn’t say gay sex, but I’ve seen it that many times on here I am doubting myself? Has it become one of those phenomenons like Britney wearing a head set in oops I did it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2B66E593-8D15-46C0-A366-0D58D981C1E9.jpeg

I don’t think calling her your ‘rock’ is gonna be enough to make her cancel her flight Marcus beaut

Now please don’t all shoot me down, but does anyone have the screen recording of him arguing with Sid about him having sex? I swear he didn’t say gay sex, but I’ve seen it that many times on here I am doubting myself? Has it become one of those phenomenons like Britney wearing a head set in oops I did it again?
Yes, I’m sure he goes ‘Mum, we had sex. GAY SEX!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just rewatching the video

“we had sex” 🤣

“Marcus get off live now” “no, fight me for it” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im Farting because I’ve got ocd and we need a new thread beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.