Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober his liver failure’s been moved to October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title suggested by @spidermonkey amazing 😭😂

Link to previous thread here

Newbies if you have any questions please refer to the wiki!!

Well there's not much to recap he's being a bit boring but at the end of the thread his paranoia from water withdrawal seems to have started up again or maybe if he didn't shovel or inhale food people wouldn't stare as we were beauts we carry on

Mod edit as per rules swear words are not allowed in titles

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That thread lasted forever. Doubt we will get to 50 in time for the thread birthday. Sad times.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god he’s sooooo boring, all he posts nowadays are rehashed memes and validation posts to his LLLs 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That thread lasted forever. Doubt we will get to 50 in time for the thread birthday. Sad times.
Which is in 10 days is it? Unless we talk an extra amount of shite or he acts up massively I don't think so :( sad times indeed

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ahhh Lucy sorry to hear you’ve been done over, what cunts.

In all honesty I’ve barely looking at any other threads so haven’t seen peoples muttering about us. But the whole point is to have a little witch about celebs/wannabes/influenzas so maybe they should all just stick to that than start harping on about other threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So either Marcus was eating like a pelican and they couldn’t believe it so decided to document it.. or he’s making it up because he wishes he was being papped hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh Lucy sorry to hear you’ve been done over, what cunts.

In all honesty I’ve barely looking at any other threads so haven’t seen peoples muttering about us. But the whole point is to have a little witch about celebs/wannabes/influenzas so maybe they should all just stick to that than start harping on about other threads.
I know beaut. Remember the days we would have 2 threads trending at once.

• Heart
  • Sad
Miss having to give daily recaps. 💔
Miss TL
Miss begging in spoons
Miss the A30
Miss Jason
Miss it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Miss Will
Miss the arguments with Sid
Miss the drunk singing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Aw duck sake he can’t be serious kicking off about people taking photos of him. This is the guy who cried on a live in McDonald’s, vomited in McDonald’s, tit himself on live, and now he whips out the ‘don’t take photos of me I’m paranoid and you’re horrible’ thing. Cynic in me says he’s only saying that to make himself look relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw duck sake he can’t be serious kicking off about people taking photos of him. This is the guy who cried on a live in McDonald’s, vomited in McDonald’s, tit himself on live, and now he whips out the ‘don’t take photos of me I’m paranoid and you’re horrible’ thing. Cynic in me says he’s only saying that to make himself look relevant.
Thought he loved the attention? Always had time to talk to fans on the street? Was he bullshitting about that too?

• Haha
Am I the only one who ran straight to TikTok to see if there was a video of him eating and it was the fake Carcus taking pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks like friar tuck in his latest tiktok 🤣

He’s fat, he’s round, his tits drag on the ground its Marcus Mitchell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I miss the days of logging in to work only to see that he’s already on the sesh early doors.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
talking of other threads beauts I saw this on Charlotte greedy’s thread and thought it might pass the time until we get our MMMM

A-Z of MM
as they say on the tick tocks, I’ll go first
A - alcoholic
B - boring
C - bleep

Carry on… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.