Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober his liver failure’s been moved to October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really hoping he has his MMMM just in time for a new thread..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got ‘duck You’ by Lily Allen stuck in my head, and thought it’d be a good one to dedicate to Marcus. But honestly I think it’s written about him - don’t even need to change the lyrics 🤣🤣🤣
🎶
“Look inside, look inside your tiny mind
Now look a bit harder
'Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired
Of all the hatred you harbour
So you say it's not okay to be gay
Well, I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval”

So I just changed the chorus and now I CAN’T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD 🤣😩🤣😩:

duck you, duck you very very much.
Cause we hate what you do
We hate Sid and Rich too,
You lying, cheating cunts’ 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wondering if I should go buy some bottles of Prosecco for the week starting the 5th, I mean I’ll drink them regardless, but some entertainment would be nice too

• Haha
What’s the longest he’s ever gone without having a MMMM

• Sad
Reactions: 4
gonna throw it out there and say this long! although I could be wrong🤷‍♀️
you're right beaut, there were also a good few months between christmas and the spring wasn't there beaut, were he was doing his 'new me' routine and then he posted the 'out in the streets' story, then the crying in his room after the family went to spoons where the infamous 'fart if you need help was posted' and then he had to go TL, so keep the faith everyone, it will come, just remember, the longer the wait, the more spectacular the meltdown will be

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope he doesn't kick off tonight I've started on the Archie Battersbee threads and only just finished thread 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.