Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does this feel like a massive kick in the minge? There are people who can’t leave their homes for whatever reason, work / have children and wouldn’t have the time to just duck off on a spa day or simply can’t afford a spa day. Sorry and I maybe being a little too sensitive right now but what the duck has he done to deserve a spa day? Absolutely duck all that’s what he’s done and either reply to this question is basically saying, yes, have a spa day! I hate this bleep of a self entitled person with a vengeance and who exactly will pay for this spa day? 🤬 Has Marcus been working some overtime or received a nice little quarterly bonus? 😤

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does this feel like a massive kick in the minge? There are people who can’t leave their homes for whatever reason, work / have children and wouldn’t have the time to just duck off on a spa day or simply can’t afford a spa day. Sorry and I maybe being a little too sensitive right now but what the duck has he done to deserve a spa day? Absolutely duck all that’s what he’s done and either reply to this question is basically saying, yes, have a spa day! I hate this bleep of a self entitled person with a vengeance and who exactly will pay for this spa day? 🤬 Has Marcus been working some overtime or received a nice little quarterly bonus? 😤
Literally this. Infuriates me the fat sweaty bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those poor poor spa workers …….unless he means his local Spar 🤣

With a real gloopy consistency 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:m ⬅ Has anyone got any idea where this dancing mushroom has come from please as it wasn’t on @spaceraider69 post when I replied but once my reply was posted, out of nowhere we have a dancing mushroom? 🤣 I actually saw the aforementioned dancing mushroom on one of the first few replies on a thread or two ago and it made me chuckle.

@Blue raspberry slush pupp Maybe he’s going to get colonic irrigation to help stop the gloopy consistency? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thoughts and prayers to the spa staff having to touch that stinky, clatty body

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious because never EVER does anything he says he’ll do, what about Italy beaut? No? His life is so unfulfilled, he has nothing to look forward to apart from eating a greasy fry up at the local everyday. Get a job you absolute waste of air.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Carcass, if you think ‘lucky me’ for buying a blue tick wanker’s book for £4.50 then you really need to have higher aims and aspirations in life! 🤣

‘Becoming Molly-Mae’ yeah that happened the day you were born you dopey bint! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.