Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
When i worked in a supported housing 'life skills' project, some one kept nicking some one elses sausage casserole. We all knew exactly who it was but obviously couldnt prove it. 😂
You would be fuming tho. It's bad enough when mr relax eats anything i take my eye off. I have to hide stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The golden triangle must be restored! Crunchy locks was papped in Tyacks though, can her gunt alone hold the mystical trio of Cambornes watering oasis’s together? Time will tell……
View attachment 1375030View attachment 1375031
Holy moly bleeping roly poly down the A30, what in Crunchie Christ locks’s name is this photo all about and when was it taken please? Are they all related because the odd shape of their body’s would suggest so! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's probably been back at Sid's too because he's getting threats by other residents for his behaviour! Imagine trying to relax on an evening and he's pissed up throwing tit around his room because he's pissed! Maybe he will need an emergency transfer :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
When i worked in a supported housing 'life skills' project, some one kept nicking some one elses sausage casserole. We all knew exactly who it was but obviously couldnt prove it. 😂
You would be fuming tho. It's bad enough when mr relax eats anything i take my eye off. I have to hide stuff.
I don’t know why the sausage casserole thief has made me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy moly bleeping roly poly down the A30, what in Crunchie Christ locks’s name is this photo all about and when was it taken please? Are they all related because the odd shape of their body’s would suggest so! 🤣

For your delectation

Sexy Saturday night in Tyacks beaut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Marcus tells Insta he’s not drinking
A meltdown’s due the tattlers are thinking

• Haha
Been up to Edinburgh for a little weekend away went to visit our Liz since she was up visiting, back to good old Yorkshire now tho you have all kept me entertained while driving back @Venom could you maybe edit these add carcus to the celebrations need a good laugh 😂 the Glastonbury ones was spot on

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fellow twattlers how do the LLL brigade not wonder why their very ow much loved, self created alcoholic hasn’t had any horrific withdrawal symptoms?! He has just clicked his sausage fingers and bam he’s had 3 days clean!
hi Carcus if you’re here you might want to weave in some withdrawal symptoms To your soap opera posts

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Fellow twattlers how do the LLL brigade not wonder why their very ow much loved, self created alcoholic hasn’t had any horrific withdrawal symptoms?! He has just clicked his sausage fingers and bam he’s had 3 days clean!
hi Carcus if you’re here you might want to weave in some withdrawal symptoms To your soap opera posts
Ah don’t now his next post will be a list of his withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
He’d be hanging out of his ass by now, lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could knock me down with a feather beaut (and I’m a big beaut). 😳 This is like seeing parties that were hosted back in the 90’s? 😂
Nah, this is 80s...Stranger Things and Demigorgons right in that photo! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.