Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whats happened to his old room at Sid's? Some kind of 50 shades style dungeon for her gentleman callers??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if he has 45 threads on here! Hope he gets go 50 in time for his 1 year tattle anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You were well on the ball @Rach88 ! Thanks for the new thread and for the winner of title!

I'm also over to the CW thread, only read a few pages of the first one and I'm already sitting here all wtf is going on 🤣

Edit for spelling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You were well on the ball @Rach88 ! Thanks for the new thread and for the winner of title!

I'm also over to the CW thread, only read a few pages of the first one and I'm already sitting here all wtf is going on 🤣

Edit for spelling
Was tit hot on it 😂👀 your welcome! I've just gone through all the CW threads and WOW I'm disturbed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooo I've just noticed my new member status! Finally I can take throne with the Queen Trolls Beauts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve just looked at the onion man on TikTok he looks like a cross between tintin and Simon Pegg. I was going to see what the Jack Monroe pages were all about but saw the amount and though nope, not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked at the onion man on TikTok he looks like a cross between tintin and Simon Pegg. I was going to see what the Jack Monroe pages were all about but saw the amount and though nope, not happening
Jack Monroe does my chebs in. You just know they’re one of life’s victims. Find chronic illness fashionable etc, everyone’s an abuser… you know the drill!

Reactions: 6
I cant take anymore recyled memes that he most likely stole and is now reposting them :rolleyes: He did did the exact same tit when he got that new accommodation, pure bore fest for about 2/3 weeks (i seriously can’t do that again) what is he even about really? hes had his five minutes of fame with his memes and added fake autism for pity followers (which worked) but now no brand will go near him and no one wants to see his tit memes!! Rant over beauts sorry, here’s what he’s posted now and on stories:rolleyes: (think il head over to chelsea or sallie Axl) I like it when we all go together😂

The fake question box and ridiculous answer has been dd but he put up that meme about being pissed in a club straight after saying that 🤦‍♀️

Now it’s reviewing films again!! Its the same repetitive tit when he moved there!!!

(sorry for the essay 🙈)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The Katie Hayes threads are always a laugh beauts if your bored some right funny fuckers on there and her wiki is a masterpiece

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My SIL died an alcoholic and she never had yellow eyes, itchy skin etc..

And not once did we actually SEE her drink or did she tell us she was drinking.

He's such a knobber

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.