Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit hadn’t seen Bowel Babe had died. That is really sad. Of course Beggy is on it though looking for some engagement

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The grief thief strikes again. I never saw him share Bowel Babes posts when she was alive like he did with all these other wastes? Saying how he looks up to Steph Davies and Charlotte Dawsy constantly tagging them to his story! But never shared her page not once!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The grief thief strikes again. I never saw him share Bowel Babes posts when she was alive like he did with all these other wastes? Saying how he looks up to Steph Davies and Charlotte Dawsy constantly tagging them to his story! But never shared her page not once!
Another bandwagon to jump on even though he’s got gout clout

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been up to Edinburgh for a little weekend away went to visit our Liz since she was up visiting, back to good old Yorkshire now tho you have all kept me entertained while driving back @Venom could you maybe edit these add carcus to the celebrations need a good laugh 😂 the Glastonbury ones was spot on
I bet even our Lillibet thinks he’s a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#

Long live the TL days where he would frolic..
Now just dying to be an alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been up to Edinburgh for a little weekend away went to visit our Liz since she was up visiting, back to good old Yorkshire now tho you have all kept me entertained while driving back @Venom could you maybe edit these add carcus to the celebrations need a good laugh 😂 the Glastonbury ones was spot on
The Glastonbury Fatsonbury edits were stunning! 💯 I feel like we put an awful lot of selfish pressure on @Venom to keep us entertained with their amazing beautazing editing Skills? 🤣 Please, please (begging) believe me, if I had this kind of talent the same as some beauts on here, I would happily provide the requests. 🤩 Just like we put pressure on cunty chops for a MMMM, however, our pressure appears to go unnoticed for a MMMM of recent days and he’s just being a boring slob! 😤 We all sincerity appreciate the entertaining efforts from both parties (but for you Marcus, only when we get a MMMM that is, otherwise you’re just a pointless and worthless oxygen grief thief)! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fellow twattlers how do the LLL brigade not wonder why their very ow much loved, self created alcoholic hasn’t had any horrific withdrawal symptoms?! He has just clicked his sausage fingers and bam he’s had 3 days clean!
hi Carcus if you’re here you might want to weave in some withdrawal symptoms To your soap opera posts
Didn't have any horrific symptoms? His eyes went green and his legs turned yellow beaut!🧑‍⚕️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's out for breakfast this morning, treating himself because why not. (I say breakfast, it was a picture of a wooden table with nothing on it so may be something way more exciting)

Also seemingly you can't hurt a Taurus as they saw it a long time ago while over thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.