Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me earlier when I couldn't think of a decent title thread like everyone else. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’m raging at this, he’s revolting, this person clearly needs help
I’ve redacted the photo because on reflection it’s not appropriate to be up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to wear one of my kids skeleton gloves to hide my identity 😂😂
I didn’t even notice the skeleton glove 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m actually gonna wake me fella in a minute the beds shaking that much.

why did you disguise your hand? How identifiable is it? Do you have three fingers? Do you have toe thumbs? Are you Megan fox? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You what what..?
I havent lived.
I have never fucked up an airer.
#bemoremarcus

I didn’t even notice the skeleton glove 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m actually gonna wake me fella in a minute the beds shaking that much.

why did you disguise your hand? How identifiable is it? Do you have three fingers? Do you have toe thumbs? Are you Megan fox? 🤣🤣🤣
Are you jeremy beadle?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m raging at this, he’s revolting, this person clearly needs help View attachment 1341068
Carcrash would not surprise me at all if he didn’t reply with something other than implying they’d be ‘better off’.

When you think he can’t disgust you further, he exposes someone, who probably messaged him believing he could relate/offer support/advice, at their lowest

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m raging at this, he’s revolting, this person clearly needs help View attachment 1341068
Jesus, I feel like this all the time but I battle it and if anyone was to ever validate it when I was at my lowest or illest I can't imagine how I would feel or cope. He needs his social media platforms removing immediately, this is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I want to know all these too 🤣🤣 tattoos on hand saying Tit Twist 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lucyxxxx i may have won the thread title but you are the queen of recaps. Fire away beaut. Oh Lucy. I just love errrrrrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.