Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m raging at this, he’s revolting, this person clearly needs help
I’ve redacted the photo because on reflection it’s not appropriate to be up.
He has knocked me bleeping sick. I just have no words. I am livid!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even notice the skeleton glove 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m actually gonna wake me fella in a minute the beds shaking that much.

why did you disguise your hand? How identifiable is it? Do you have three fingers? Do you have toe thumbs? Are you Megan fox? 🤣🤣🤣
You guys have me sick from laughing!! Jezza beadle!!!! 😂😂😂
I wanted to be completely anon so I wore a glove and went black n white! 😂😂😂😂 incase anyone worked out who I was from my green grass and tats 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi beauts! I had to stay away from carcus for a couple weeks as I had the most terrible stomach bug and the thought of him made me heave..
Since having a baby I don't have the best bladder control when I'm sick, so I would have truly been a (very) mini Marcus puking and pissing myself

I frickin love you all for the screen shots and amazing comedy, I've caught up and sad how much I missed but you guys always come through with the receipts 👏🏼

P.s the fake tiktok is just amazing 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was the redacted photo of?
Pretty sure it’s still on his stories -correct me anyone if I’m wrong. Someone at a low end with a child and ‘he feels them’ different story and not relatable to his sad pathetic life. He chose his downfall.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.