Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been too busy to even keep up this weekend beauts.. I see he’s banned from spoons 💔 how long till he turns up there with his bed runner around his head trying to get a cheeky v 🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread

Marcus, skin of yellow.
"But we had gay sex!" they heard him bellow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her face in that picture says otherwise 🤣 She is keeping the big jelly baby sweet so he doesn’t ruin her holiday
im sure she is beaut! ah I see…. but don’t you think thats not a recent pic of Sid , i’ve seen it on his SM before….so I didn’t understand when you said that. The vicar had fallen yesterday! (il take it you “worked around that issue :censored:(y))

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One of my favourite moments was when he was out drinking on the streets because he was homeless.
Only he was leant against his fence and his house was in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oioi page 50 new thread time soon enough! He normally let's us see threads out in amazing style so fingers crossed!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Same.... I see you over there
where are you beauts going or gone to? because Im not going to watch this bore fest for about 2 weeks declaring that he’s “in recovery” and is going to try to make it out that this is “his recovery journey” when hes not or never was an alcoholic!! so it’s going to be extremely boring as he will have absolutely no entertaining content! I really don’t enjoy watching a fake alcoholic go on a fake recovery journey :rolleyes: any suggestions? Chelsea Wright? McGreggor? KP never fails can always jump on her threads as shes going around years and always has drama! all suggestions welcome beauts x @Lucyxxxx where you heading? you know his routine by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes utterly shameless. Sid is clearly just keeping him sweet to avoid any aggro while away.

where are you beauts going or gone to? because Im not going to watch this bore fest for about 2 weeks declaring that he’s “in recovery” and is going to try to make it out that this is “his recovery journey” when hes not or never was an alcoholic!! so it’s going to be extremely boring as he will have absolutely no entertaining content! I really don’t enjoy watching a fake alcoholic go on a fake recovery journey :rolleyes: any suggestions? Chelsea Wright? McGreggor? KP never fails can always jump on her threads as shes going around years and always has drama! all suggestions welcome beauts x @Lucyxxxx where you heading? you know his routine by now 😂
I need inspiration too! I need to be where you lot are going #twattlefieldtrip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be heading over to the bloke who looks like an onion that’s been left in a shed from tiktok (Paul?) and chelsea wright

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need inspiration too! I need to be where you lot are going #twattlefieldtrip
I’ve fallen into the Chelsea Wright ones like a few have already mentioned, still getting to grips with it all but what I’ve seen so far is much stranger than our MM 😬

I’m go go to start on Chelsea wright.
Erin McGregors thread makes me laugh. Also Suzanne Burke (more than just a ma). Sallie Axl is one of my favourite threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laughing to myself about the comment saying they've seen Marcus mentioned in many threads. 😂😂😂😂 he's proper notorious on here isn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet he's pissed he hasn't been used as the balloon at Charlotte Crosby's gender reveal 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll be heading over to the bloke who looks like an onion that’s been left in a shed from tiktok (Paul?) and chelsea wright
who 😂 looks like an onion left in a shed pmsl whats his name Paul what?? cant find him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
who 😂 looks like an onion left in a shed pmsl whats his name Paul what?? cant find him lol
He’s beauty beyond the eye on TT i think if you google beauty beyond the eye tattle it comes up

not to derail: happy Father’s Day rich Mitch and thank you for your gift to tattle - Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im sure she is beaut! ah I see…. but don’t you think thats not a recent pic of Sid , i’ve seen it on his SM before….so I didn’t understand when you said that. The vicar had fallen yesterday! (il take it you “worked around that issue :censored:(y))
I was on holiday and got blocked on my main account, now i am home i can look on my burner account which is logged into my ipad 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.