Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to eat some food but all I could picture is Will pulling apart Marcus bum cheeks in that hotel room and the smell. 🤢
Be like when you pull apart the pieces of bread in a grilled cheese toastie 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No Father’s Day posts but posts dedicated to his mum? How can he not wish utterly butterly a happy Father’s Day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can just imagine when he falls out with "Kimmy" him putting the eminem song Kim on his stories with photos of her alongside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me it really didn’t take long for Sid to cave did it? That family is cooked. Imagine making a public announcement to the world you are disowning your son, then a week later you’re sending each other ‘I love you’ messages. And on bleeping Father’s Day 🤣🤣🤣
So glad to see them living their best lives - ya know, ‘private’ lives in ‘private’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Sid (that’s my mum) bailed him to get Utterly rich Mitch a card and Linx set? Reckon rich and Sid defo play hide the communal once in a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.