Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4.45 am I'm up. God's sake why can't I sleep in longer like a normal person rahhhhh!
Anyway. CAW mused (David Brent. Not ma quote).
A what point does he sit up and think I must be a real dick to go through a zillion best friend's a month and no one sticks around.
I know he's high maintenance, but he is also a nasty bastard to people. I wonder what makes people think, nah I'm out. Everytime.
Anyway. Off to Tik Tok with immediate effect.
Dog going to have to wait a bit a longer for his walk. This is important
I woke up at 4.15 seen the cat wasn't next to me and remembered the windows are open so went on a frantic hunt. She's under my bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also in the early risers gang. Toddler ready to start the day at 4:30 🎉

ETA: Looks like Marcus is up early (or late?) today too.
I can't see this beaut. Think he's deleted it already 🙄 he's boring the tits off me at the moment 🤨

Reactions: 8
A weekend away from what?????? bleeping waste of oxygen
Yes I’d love a weekend away in one of those lodges with a hot tub but despite working I still can’t. A big tubbo lard like you Marcus deserves f all. You contribute diddly squat to society even your ‘viral fame’ is non existent now
bleep

Reactions: 22
Also in the early risers gang. Toddler ready to start the day at 4:30 🎉

ETA: Looks like Marcus is up early (or late?) today too.
I can’t think of anyone who needs a break less than this dick. Oh yes Marcus you sure deserve a mini break, you wouldn’t fit in the hot tub! Imagine him in them places so peaceful and calm he’d ruin the whole vibe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's probably squirting himself into a mustard shirted frenzy in his deluded hope of a yurt trip away with this Charlotte person.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He's probably squirting himself into a mustard shirted frenzy in his deluded hope of a yurt trip away with this Charlotte person.
He’s deffo the type of person who’d urinate in the hot tub. They could have a drinking session and see who could out drink each other though I suppose lol

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known anyone flaunt their “alcoholism “ like he does
I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at that video 😂 why has he put a funky choon on it? 🤣
He genuinely believe’s he’s the protagonist in his very own soap opera. I’ve never seen anyone so detached from reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just rewatched the imposter ticktocks and have cried laughing again. The Sid one is just the best thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi, hope it’s ok to pop on here? Have seen his name on a couple of different threads recently.

Reading through the Wiki now.

Can someone confirm his username on Instagram? I can find an account that only has 9 posts? Or one that seems to be an American cowboy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, hope it’s ok to pop on here? Have seen his name on a couple of different threads recently.

Can someone confirm his username on Instagram? I can find an account that only has 9 posts? Or one that seems to be an American cowboy?
The 9 posts one is him most of his stuff isndone on stories. His handle is itsmarcusmitchellsocial
Xx

Reactions: 7

I don’t know why American cowboy made me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m trying not to lol at the thought of Marcus as an American cowboy

Snap. That’s how disgusting we are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think of the poor horse :eek: Did anyone see Ella on 90 Day Fiance who weighed around 20st and lived on a ranch and people frequently expressed concern for the horses she rides? Well Marcus has to weigh more than she does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.