Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! This definitely rings a bell beaut

Reactions: 2
Just about to hit the hay, nice lil trip to the cinema tonight, had a look of war against IG. Oh my fuck, the video of him trying to coax a cat to him and it pegs it

Reactions: 7
I'd rather be locked in Joseph Fritzels basement for a couple of months than him think he's giving me validation with a follow!!!!
Oh marcus, shut the absolute fuck up you cock womble. You follow the most basic cunts known to man! Licking Z list celebs assholes. You basis bitch.

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t all add up eh? Anyway, who knows, he might have it, BUT the point it is he rolls these diagnoses out as either weapons or for the sympathy vote. He’s really worked out how to play it and obvs has for too fucking long. So now people are finally saying no he’s totally gone nuclear

Oh marcus, shut the absolute fuck up you cock womble. You follow the most basic cunts known to man! Licking Z list celebs assholes. You basis bitch.
He really is a basic bitch!!!!

Reactions: 8
Definitely - not questioning His diagnosis as such but he definitely uses it as a shield for his shitty/piggish behaviour and so I do think he plays on it too - nothing new there though cos he does that with everything!

Reactions: 13
. Next time someone pays me a compliment:

Nice mustard top you have on there.

Thanks, I have ocd.

Crying

Reactions: 34
Definitely - not questioning His diagnosis as such but he definitely uses it as a shield for his shitty/piggish behaviour and so I do think he plays on it too - nothing new there though cos he does that with everything!
Plus the language he uses when talking about it, and the behaviour he tries to excuse with it, makes it sound like bullshit. Like stalking/obsessing over men - it’s because of his OCD Being a twat - it’s because of his OCD
Like his ‘autism’. It’s all very suss, and he’s so thick the complexities of it all are lost on him. It’s like he googles all these disorders/conditions, then only reads half a sentence of the first result that comes up.

Reactions: 13
Up, drunk, crying, guilt tripping his Mam and saying his friends aren’t there for him. All before 6:30am.

He’s saying his friends don’t check on him the way he would on them… irony is I have never got a whiff of Marcus doing anything for anybody else. Ever.

Reactions: 31
Real fucking douche canoe. What he means by ‘check on him’ is fund him and take him places or do his cleaning. He is a user through and through
Also I just sprayed my coffee across my phone screen when I read ‘I have ocd’ on the TikTok

Reactions: 27
100% remember when Adellllllle said the reason they originally fell out was cos she’d Been in a car crash with her children and told him and he ignored her! Literally never seen him go out of his way for any of his ‘friends’

Reactions: 22
Because people have bloody lives!! This narrative you need to be available for people 24/7 to be a good friend is so unhealthy

Reactions: 19
Double deleted them already!

he definitely reads here because he was writing things that have been written on here “i know they’re probably busy” etc

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.