Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you lots of love & positivity ❤ It’s genuine people like you - who make you realise how damaging Marcus’s actions are. I really hope you are ok ❤
Thank you hun I’m slowly getting there. I’ve gone back to seeing the mental health team had a change of meds and joined a gym, it’s only little steps but I’m determined to get back to where I was 2 years ago x
If Marcus really wanted a better life for himself he like everyone else is the only person to make that change in his life but he refuses and until he does he will always be miserable and unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you hun I’m slowly getting there. I’ve gone back to seeing the mental health team had a change of meds and joined a gym, it’s only little steps but I’m determined to get back to where I was 2 years ago x
If Marcus really wanted a better life for himself he like everyone else is the only person to make that change in his life but he refuses and until he does he will always be miserable and unhappy.
I know often there are no words that can help… But sending love, and I’m so glad you’re still with us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning guys 👋 having flashbacks of his last death date and surprise surprise the great oaf is still living and breathing. I just cannot get how this is his sorry existence of a life and he is constantly on his high horse thinking he is above and better than everyone when I’m reality he is the tit stain on society and the family embarrassment. I think a few of us on here have our own issues with alcohol and watching him make a mockery of alcoholism is just vile. So I may be wrong in saying this but keep drinking Marcus it won’t be fun and games when that addiction becomes your reality.
Exactly

Reactions: 5
I was a trained volunteer counsellor for a texting service here in the UK, I'm a trainee counsellor too.

With my volunteer post I had to undergo ALOT of training!! And he were taught that unless that person had what they needed to commit suicide, and had a time and date within the next 24 hours to do, I didn't have to alert the supervisior, just talk to the person.

Marcus is so full of tit. He hasn't the slightest clue about suicide. He just idolises it. He wants everyone to fear him doing something stupid, he wants them to grieve, cry, hate themselves for what they do to him but he'd never follow through because he wouldn't be here to see it all and get the attention he craves. He's delusional.

I also work at mental health hospital, I've worked the different wards. Including the men's alcohol recovery ward, there has been people in that ward for over 2 years, who are younger than Marcus! He doesn't display in anyway like any of those patients I have worked with on that ward. His attempts to be an alcoholic are pathetic. He sees alcoholics in movies and soaps and portrays them when that's not what it's really like.

Silly carcus.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Marcus Mitchell : Mocking up his tombstone, Only to be ignored by the family he disowned.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was a trained volunteer counsellor for a texting service here in the UK, I'm a trainee counsellor too.

With my volunteer post I had to undergo ALOT of training!! And he were taught that unless that person had what they needed to commit suicide, and had a time and date within the next 24 hours to do, I didn't have to alert the supervisior, just talk to the person.

Marcus is so full of tit. He hasn't the slightest clue about suicide. He just idolises it. He wants everyone to fear him doing something stupid, he wants them to grieve, cry, hate themselves for what they do to him but he'd never follow through because he wouldn't be here to see it all and get the attention he craves. He's delusional.

I also work at mental health hospital, I've worked the different wards. Including the men's alcohol recovery ward, there has been people in that ward for over 2 years, who are younger than Marcus! He doesn't display in anyway like any of those patients I have worked with on that ward. His attempts to be an alcoholic are pathetic. He sees alcoholics in movies and soaps and portrays them when that's not what it's really like.

Silly carcus.
Bless you for all your hard work and volunteering. I’m 2 weeks out of detox and rehab and back to work. I dread to think where I would be without people like yourself. X x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he’s desperately trying to get sectioned for the attention and pity it will bring. I think he knows deep down his parents would help him in a heartbeat if he reached out but that’s not what he wants. He wants a dramatic hospital admission. However I don’t think you can be sectioned for attention seeking behaviour which is all this is and it’s obvious to any sane person. The dramatic pouring of vodka is to show tattle he’s not on water. He must have scheduled august to give the alcohol poisoning time to take its toll
I thought he was trying to get himself sectioned. But now I believe his suicide threats are an attempt at hurting his parents

Reactions: 16
When you really think about it.. all this performative mental health stuff and crazy attention seeking is soooo time consuming and takes so much effort. He would literally have more time on his hands to sit in spoons if he just got the fckin job in McDonald’s 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.