Marcus Mitchell #42 Karcus Karcrashian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I have made my special dish, some, but not all of my victims. To make this dish you need to soak the ingredients in self pity, add a bit of manipulation, grate a few lies, fry with a bit of added guilt, garnish with hate, and season with vitriol. Serve with a vodka and lemonade, voila!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today I have made my special dish, some, but not all of my victims. To make this dish you need to soak the ingredients in self pity, add a bit of manipulation, grate a few lies, fry with a bit of added guilt, garnish with hate, and season with vitriol. Serve with a vodka and lemonade, voila!!
With toast crumbs on the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look how we proud he is of his dish. 😍 Quoiting my Own post but he looks dead proud, bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a mug.. so his master plan was to pretend to be friends with Adellle so that he do could go to spoons with her ex 🤔🤔🤣 great plan marcus
I still think the only reason he made up with Adellle is because someone trolled him saying she was posting about him on local fb groups - if he kicked off, I can see her making up with him for a quiet life .then he tried to make it a big duck you to us by posting about how they’re besties again ( plus it “ punished” her by getting us to slag her off - but unlike Marcus I doubt she cares what we think 😂) .

If he was smart he would have realised that posting pictures with her ex would ignite stuff again but because other people only exist to Marcus when he wants something , he probably didn’t think that maybe posting pictures of yourself trying to kiss/touching/sleazing on your “ besties” ex was a bit of a bleep move.

I doubt Adelle will ever come back here but I would love to hear the rest of the tea on Marcus that she no doubts knows

Reactions: 17
Is he just sitting there with his bog roll in case he just decides to defecate where he is sitting rather than use the bathroom like a normal human would #wasteman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does the twit think it's cool or an achievement to down some cheap booze 😩🙄 it baffles me. I hope he swallows his tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does the twit think it's cool or an achievement to down some cheap booze 😩🙄 it baffles me. I hope he swallows his tooth
Girls I’m After reading about 20 pages of posts half drunk (v marcus) and all I can say is I bleeping hate this waste of space with all my being. Toxic horrible nasty manipulative bastard. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Literally did a dirty delete of an ‘I’m bored’ post then this
Yes he also posted on Facebook ‘I will’ (just that!) - then deleted it. He isn’t drunk he’s pretending, like you do when you’re twelve, the sad bastard/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.