Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TillyMint14

He’s one triggering bastard.

For anyone on this thread who is actually struggling, please give these a call.

Samaritans - 116 123
CALM - 0800 58 58 58
SOS - 0300 1020 505

Or present at your local A&E

xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 65

TitTwist

I have some serious chiropractic concerns regarding Corset's posture....
Is she in character for the hunchback of notre dame?

IMG_20220609_201034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

Sorry for the delay I've been down my local asda and purchased every last bottle of coke and have only just finished throwing them in a fit of rage.

Marcus is still in his homeless digs.
An MMMM is slowly brewing.
Has fallen out with Sid because she's stole his PIP money.
Back to being an alcoholic.
Has been sexually harrasing unsuspecting innocent men in spoons.
Heidi's back on the scene along side another bestie (cba to remember her name tbh she will be gone by next week).
Sid and Rich Mitch now seem to be encouraging the alcoholism.
Sid went on another tattle rant. We suspect it's down to speculation on here about potential fiddling of the system. Like her son she also DD it.
Hes back on the vodka as of 10am (06.06.22)
Hes bigger then ever.
Apparently has a job interview for McDonald's tomorrow, but we here at tattle know he will find an excuse to not go.
Sids been spending his PIP on holidays for her and a client.
Still owes Tom £80.

✉ 💐 for everyone!!

Newbies, the wiki will answer your questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What times the interview? Can't believe I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if a 24 yr old has been instagrammer, part time alcoholic, autistic amputee is going to turn up to his McDonald's interview. How did my life get to this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Hi, I'm new here, will someone please explain this batshit thread. This Marcus seems quite a character. I'm sure he's really nice though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Omg… Another day, another waste of precious space on this planet. As someone mentioned, he really is a waste of organs and an oxygen thief. And he’s getting worse. He literally has nothing to offer the world. He has no interests, no skills, no knowledge of what’s going on in the world, no cognitive ability, no empathy, no ability to engage with people or his surroundings… He’s just a giant lump of flesh with a heartbeat (and that’s debatable). Imagine going out for a meal with him - he’d literally have nothing to talk about and it would be the most boring experience on earth.

And had to add this:

Marcus:

37EE4015-5841-46BE-A653-CD734164D7D4.jpeg

Also Marcus, three weeks ago:

761EAB7F-8EDC-4168-8242-12EDEF0CF7A8.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I mean, I’m fat , disabled and currently unemployed ( which yeah I know probably makes me scrunchy hair scum in the eyes of some people on here) but I hate to break it to you Marcus, I’m not jealous of you , I pity you . You are 24 with no prospects , friends who are either using you or have their own issues with alcohol, your own family are trying to wash their hands of you , and yet for some reason you actually think you are on top of the world , with your gangrenous pre-diabetic toe and your 3 hostel walls

• Heart
Reactions: 37