Marcus Mitchell #42 Karcus Karcrashian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well when you’ve mates like this……
2CD07B40-4F8B-4E3B-B91C-6BB642713513.png

Reckon he’s sat there clutching a tap water so he’s not booted out whilst this pair of beauts protect their bounty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread has proper died me today, I am a deceased badger, top work beauts and trolls and tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't get me wrong I love a spoons. But imagine going there. Every. Single. Night. Not even the old boys go that often! What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously lads we need a night away in Cambourne starting off in Spoons.

We could play Cambourne bingo with points for every person we know from Marcuss posts. (Top points for spotting his Mam and Heidi obvs!) my eyes would be out on storks all night.
Storks??? Stalks beaut 😂
I might have a walk round there when I’m at college (in Camborne beauts) grab a £1.20 refillable mug and record the tit show live in all its glory 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also I spotted a cracker of a Hun spell on his Facebook earlier, someone had put it's just a "Faze" 😂 hopefully it was someone being ironic. Obvs it's actually spelt fayze.

Soz this is me being a proper gramma / spelling boff bleep but I love words and language and pride myself on my spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I no he’s trying to wind Adele up but is he serious 😂 imagine bumping into someone in Tesco’s having a natter and then making them have a selfie and then going home and making a Facebook post 😂😂he’s got to be the biggest (as my mam would say) QUIM going 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
My head started singing that advert when i saw this...
🎶 I turned nothing into something 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I no he’s trying to wind Adele up but is he serious 😂 imagine bumping into someone in Tesco’s having a natter and then making them have a selfie and then going home and making a Facebook post 😂😂he’s got to be the biggest (as my mam would say) QUIM going 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
screaming 😭😭😭😭 he made a bleeping collage 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Inspirational Marcus returns. I’d wager HE is the one who doesn’t know about mental health because surely he should know that mental health cannot be used as an excuse for your behaviour, a reason yes, but not an excuse, and doesn’t absolve you of accountability...

View attachment 1331144
I work in mental health. What I can tell you is Marcus is not presenting as someone with genuine mental health issues. He is a complete narcissist and an attention seeker with gross manipulative tendencies.
he is reactive - when he does wrong and he knows he’s fucked up he implies he’s going to take his own life it’s all about guilt and manipulation. If I make them think I’m going to do it they Won’tcall me out on my bullshit. There’s a reason the local MH team aren’t worried about him and he disengages with services. He would be seen through in seconds

Reactions: 22

What's a quim?

Edit, I googled 😳 actually not heard that name for it before!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a proper knob 😂 Billy Karnage looks as thick as a bag of tit spanners 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like this post if you have a partner who pretends they’re not interested in the MM tit show but they ask you questions on a regular basis and are DEFINITELY INVESTED SOMEWHAT.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Like this post if you have a partner who pretends they’re not interested in the MM tit show but they ask you questions on a regular basis and are DEFINITELY INVESTED SOMEWHAT.
My husband doesn't but did excitedly recite all the latest to my son the other day, including the highlights of 'shitting in a bush' and 'eating handfuls of peas and fried eggs' so you can't tell me he's not listening with bated breath when I'm telling my evening Marcus stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.