Marcus Mitchell #42 Karcus Karcrashian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless I'm missing something what has his mum possibly done to get him help she's not pushed him to access services etc thats how I'm seeing it sorry
How do you know she’s not?

Reactions: 5
God he thought he had exhausted Instagram so obviously wanted Facebook for his attention fix and he is hated on there. They’re worse than anyone was on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only woman this oaf likes are the ones that pander to his every pathetic need 🤢
Soon as they don't he turns nasty!!
Typical abusive misogynistic pig!!

Reactions: 24
Lazy bastard he is. Courtney, you’re a class A mug beaut, you’re flavour of the week but you’ll soon find yourself in the bin with all the other ‘besties’. Mind you don’t trip over Shofa while you’re down there. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
God he's one lazy duck!!!
I thought he'd been and brought loads of cleaning stuff. Clearly CBA to use them!!
People need to stop wiping his massive backside!!
I also note that he says she wants him to drink. Great mate! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God he's one lazy duck!!!
I thought he'd been and brought loads of cleaning stuff. Clearly CBA to use them!!
People need to stop wiping his massive backside!!
I think we’ve found the leader of the LLL brigade !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
May of missed something but did i see a WHILE back that he and Adele made friends? What happened with that. I'm stuck on so many threads I miss stuff and that's just sprung to mind

Reactions: 10
Hi there guys! Been reading through this thread! Absolute entertainment!! I am just so happy he managed to get his iron today but clearly spotted the Spoons' shabby carpet whilst he is quite clearly so proud of himself! I am now addicted. Your WIKI is top notch and needs an award! You absolute beauts!! I love you I do!!!! 💗💗
Screenshot_20220606-164024~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.