Marcus Mitchell #42 Karcus Karcrashian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really feel for his parents, hes entertainment to us but he shares so much and chats so much tit about his family. Everyone from where he lives will see what he posts, and what a joke he is. I'm sure his parents are mortified at his behaviour. I'm sure he's well talked about for being a complete embarrassing prick. I bet sid sits everyday wishing she let him drip down her leg.

Ps, siddy sid sid if you read this, I actually really like your flowers. You got talent girl 💁🏻‍♀️
You missed the arsenal flowers then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap.

Sorry for the delay I've been down my local asda and purchased every last bottle of coke and have only just finished throwing them in a fit of rage.

Marcus is still in his homeless digs.
An MMMM is slowly brewing.
Has fallen out with Sid because she's stole his PIP money.
Back to being an alcoholic.
Has been sexually harrasing unsuspecting innocent men in spoons.
Heidi's back on the scene along side another bestie (cba to remember her name tbh she will be gone by next week).
Sid and Rich Mitch now seem to be encouraging the alcoholism.
Sid went on another tattle rant. We suspect it's down to speculation on here about potential fiddling of the system. Like her son she also DD it.
Hes back on the vodka as of 10am (06.06.22)
Hes bigger then ever.
Apparently has a job interview for McDonald's tomorrow, but we here at tattle know he will find an excuse to not go.
Sids been spending his PIP on holidays for her and a client.
Still owes Tom £80.

✉ 💐 for everyone!!

Newbies, the wiki will answer your questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if he’ll go to his interview tomorrow. I also have an interview tomorrow, close to pulling a Marcus and crapping myself tbh, somehow though I suspect I’ll complete my interview and he will not 🫣

Also the thought of him serving me my maccies gives me the gip, he’s so filthy I wouldn’t want manky toe and poo particles on my fries. Mind you I’m in wales so no chance of that 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great recap @Lucyxxxx
Also to add that Marcus is trying to make a new saying happen alongside “beaut”
“I love yewwwwww / I love herrrrrr”
He announces it within 30 seconds of meeting a new person and seals it with a slobbery (unauthorised) kiss on their cheek.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if he’ll go to his interview tomorrow. I also have an interview tomorrow, close to pulling a Marcus and crapping myself tbh, somehow though I suspect I’ll complete my interview and he will not 🫣

Also the thought of him serving me my maccies gives me the gip, he’s so filthy I wouldn’t want manky toe and poo particles on my fries. Mind you I’m in wales so no chance of that 😆
He will be threatening suicide tonight or have some other incident so that come tomorrow he won't possibly be able to go. 😂

Reactions: 14
Marcus you don’t need to announce you’re getting blotto to the world …
1654516713161.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap.

Sorry for the delay I've been down my local asda and purchased every last bottle of coke and have only just finished throwing them in a fit of rage.

Marcus is still in his homeless digs.
An MMMM is slowly brewing.
Has fallen out with Sid because she's stole his PIP money.
Back to being an alcoholic.
Has been sexually harrasing unsuspecting innocent men in spoons.
Heidi's back on the scene along side another bestie (cba to remember her name tbh she will be gone by next week).
Sid and Rich Mitch now seem to be encouraging the alcoholism.
Sid went on another tattle rant. We suspect it's down to speculation on here about potential fiddling of the system. Like her son she also DD it.
Hes back on the vodka as of 10am (06.06.22)
Hes bigger then ever.
Apparently has a job interview for McDonald's tomorrow, but we here at tattle know he will find an excuse to not go.
Sids been spending his PIP on holidays for her and a client.
Still owes Tom £80.

✉ 💐 for everyone!!

Newbies, the wiki will answer your questions.
Great recap beaut 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Good luck Beaut ✉💐

Reactions: 5

You will be fine. I always chant "it's just a chat". However, you may or may not believe, I don't half chat some tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me that was a catch up. Wasn’t even gone 24 hours:

Sid is just angry because we added the screenshot about her stealing marcus benefits to the wiki so it’s there forever.

Sid darling. We were all on your side.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Sid is a secret tattler and thats why she made a point of mentioning us instead of just saying “that site” 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.