Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sid and her crappy pissy arsed son can duck right off! Her FB post is all for sympathy (her son does these posts all the time) Sid is only annoyed her TL plan and defrauding the system has been exposed and now she’s afraid her claims which date back years will be investigated and she may have to repay some of the money she “potentially” fraudulently claimed. I have no sympathy for her or her family! whats to sympathise? her son is a just prick, hes not disabled or autistic! She has a lovely home, lovely grandchildren, a car, a business, her daughter has a home and a partner , her ex husband has an apartment, her prick son lives in secure accommodation (which is more like a one bedroom apartment , it has everything he needs and more!!) hes well fed ,full english breakfast most mornings, lunch and dinner in spoons most days, out day drinking alcohol and endless takeaways after his mid week day sessions on the piss! When in the TL she supplied him with expensive food from M&S (no one could forget the quiche) shes pissed off that her idiot son documented it all (but she allowed the TL to be documented because that was part of the plan but it’s backfired now because he didn’t stick to the plan of NOT documenting so much after he got the new accommodation) So now its potentially going to come to the attention of the council! So what does she do? she does exactly what her son does of course and plays the sympathy card!! blames tattle and marcus’s “friends” and god knows who else! Piss off Sid you clearly defrauded the system for years and now its come to attention thanks to you’re social media obessed narcissist prick son!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m another who feels sorry for Sid. Yeh she’s enabled him, but most likely just wants a quiet life and believes he does have Autism (100% doesn’t) and just couldn’t be arsed with his tit.
also, just catching up and just can’t believe the actual self-importance he’s got staggering around the pub on lives kissing people like they’re lucky to have his attention 🙈

Reactions: 13
Sid and her crappy pissy arsed son can duck right off! Her FB post is all for sympathy (her son does these posts all the time) Sid is only annoyed her TL plan and defrauding the system has been exposed and now she’s afraid her claims which date back years will be investigated and she may have to repay some of the money she “potentially” fraudulently claimed. I have no sympathy for her or her family! whats to sympathise? her son is a just prick, hes not disabled or autistic! She has a lovely home, lovely grandchildren, a car, a business, her daughter has a home and a partner , her ex husband has an apartment, her prick son lives in secure accommodation (which is more like a one bedroom apartment , it has everything he needs and more!!) hes well fed ,full english breakfast most mornings, lunch and dinner in spoons most days, out day drinking alcohol and endless takeaways after his mid week day sessions on the piss! When in the TL she supplied him with expensive food from M&S (no one could forget the quiche) shes pissed off that her idiot son documented it all (but she allowed the TL to be documented because that was part of the plan but it’s backfired now because he didn’t stick to the plan of NOT documenting so much after he got the new accommodation) So now its potentially going to come to the attention of the council! So what does she do? she does exactly what her son does of course and plays the sympathy card!! blames tattle and marcus’s “friends” and god knows who else! Piss off Sid you clearly defrauded the system for years and now its come to attention thanks to you’re social media obessed narcissist prick son!
I felt for the old lass but now you’ve put it that way you could be onto something. She’s pissed that us tattlers have figured out about the fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We’ve all got our opinions on Sid, Rich Mitch & all the rest of the tribe…. But I think we can all agree the common denominator is Marcus,
He is just a First Class bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Also sid is just drawing more attention to tattle by mentioning it lol more people will see it and cotton on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know remember when we all got worried about his threats and genuinely cared?

What foolish, embarassing jeb ends we all were eh?

Keep calling Tattle Sid and Marcus.

But you know what 90% of us have in common here? We all used to worry about the piece of tit at some point (thankfully not since about thread 2 for me).

He sent us here for his behaviour that still continues on a PUBLIC PROFILE. So we gonna talk!!!! He's a disgrace. I mean. Its perfectly normal to insinuate death by Nightol for attention coz he's in bad books with his family and can't get access to cash for his 2000 calorie breakfast!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I know remember when we all got worried about his threats and genuinely cared?

What foolish, embarassing jeb ends we all were eh?

Keep calling Tattle Sid and Marcus.

But you know what 90% of us have in common here? We all used to worry about the piece of tit at some point (thankfully not since about thread 2 for me).

He sent us here for his behaviour that still continues on a PUBLIC PROFILE. So we gonna talk!!!! He's a disgrace. I mean. Its perfectly normal to insinuate death by Nightol for attention coz he's in bad books with his family and can't get access to cash for his 2000 calorie breakfast!!!!
Correct my love. If you live your life in the public eye and post everything on social media people will talk. Don’t like it? Stop sharing your whole life and the last time you had a shite on it (quite literally in Marcus case)

Reactions: 12
Killing himself an hour ago but he’s seen the light because he’s got a job interview at McDonald's?

The DWP must be on his case to get into work. There’s no way he would do this on his own. He’s quite happy just laying about accepting handouts from the state and the LLL beauts of Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.