Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a mess, I can kinda see both sides.
I hold my hand up I did like Sid, I think I was swept up in the comedy element & the life we all made up for her.
I know there are people on here that were never fooled by her caring mother act.
I’ve got a Son & I always said if he carried on like Marcus I would lash him out the door- but would I - in reality probably not (no matter how much I felt like it)
I do think both Sid & Rich Mich have failed Marcus as a child - allowing him to do as he pleases - not being told no etc.
They have helped to create the monster Marcus has become.

Having said that Marcus is a horrible vindictive piece of tit & I don’t agree with him blasting Sid all over his socials. But it does seem his parents are doing too little too late.

I’m just glad I’m not in that position

I know I’m kinda sitting on the fence here beauts (hope I don’t get splinters in my arse 🙄)
It just seems it’s a no win situation for anyone
So for what it’s worth that’s my opinion.
I totally agree! I do feel for his mum and loosely the dad too. However they have endorsed and normalised his manipulative personality. Like you say it’s a hard one, I would say I’d boot his arsed out but your job as a parent to not to give up regardless of your mistakes. He needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if people are worried 🥱 fs this is what he wants

The post has been DD 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He needs sectioning or something all these threats of killing himself etc
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x

Reactions: 27
he obviously didn’t get the response he wanted 🤣 what a bleeping embarrassment . Hope Sid has gone round and knocked the tit out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gawwannnn Sid 🤣
Tbf we haven't been horrible about you until recently and called out your enabling behaviour.
Other than flower envelopes, fook all has been said about your business.
Have an envelope from me 🌸✉. Commisserations your son is a horrible bastard x

Oh here we go what a prick

Having said that they're gonna do fa
That's a Nightol box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It would take a few crates of tablets to even begin to penetrate the lard in his stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if he does get a job he will still be in receipt of PIP what it is there for is to make your life as a DISABLED person easier…. For example, if you’re autistic and have a specific diet it allows a certain amount of money for that, if you have low muscle tone and going to the swimming baths every week helps to build that up…there is some in the purse for that, if you struggle to Walk due to anxiety, you’re lack of danger awareness, physically incapable….there is money in the purse for taxis in ect ect
Now moving on to the disabled premium element he will receive on his universal credits…. THAT is to give him a baseline wage if you like aswell as single person element….aswell as his mum recieving carers allowance if she’s is his appointee and works so many hours.
The fact of the matter is they are both defrauding DWP theyd of awarded it him when he was 16 and only review it based on what’s put in the form so if she has made him out to be low level autistic because she got a diagnosis for him when he was an 8 year old little bastard and she didn’t want to take responsibility for raising him like this then they will just continue to award this until it is flagged up to them.

None
It would take a few crates of tablets to even begin to penetrate the lard in his stomach.
where is he posting that he’s going to take stuff ??? I can’t see anything on socials

Marcus love have one of the creme eggs or biscuits someone bought you from your amazon wishlist, it will cheer you right up 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x
Agree. Mental health units are full to bursting and it’s sometimes hard to find a bed for someone who genuinely needs help. duck him. Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 13
bleeping nytol 😂😂😂 reminds of gavin and Stacey when smithy asks how many neurofen it’ll take to finish him off and gav says hundreds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t stress Sid. Just think in a few months this will be you 💕

E2CE655B-42EC-49A2-8D68-6C72C680E3EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his tit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…
I do too. She's probably been gaslighted that much over his lifetime by him, that for a quieter life she has given in to his constant demands. I honestly think she must be suffering with anxiety and depression having to put up with all histrionics on a permanent loop. I may not agree with all she does and the fact he has a home that an actual homeless person could use and deserves much more than Carcus, but I can't blame her for not wanting to deal with his tit any longer. He's a total leech on her emotions imo. I think she has probably done the best to HER ability and though we can sit here and judge her parenting, we're not living with that pungent deckchair constantly threatening hari kari, shitting in bushes and trying to jump off bridges and out of tiny windows. Carcus is a absolute twit, I don't blame her for wanting out. We all know she'll bail him out in the near future, but maybe that's her way of coping with his ever detrimental behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who are Lisa Bradshaw girls? We’re not invested in her life at all. She is Marcus’s mum. End of.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.