Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes out he's all Mr independent now but can't even handle his own money. What a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His mum n dad deserve what they get imo. Theyā€™ve enabled this behaviour, taken part in the whole charade to fraudulently get him into accommodation and Sid was happy for him to be baring all on social media when the free hotel stays etc were coming back in his more popular day.
Heā€™s carrying on like this and you can absolutely see he can do no wrong in Sidā€™s eyes, the daily clearing up of the TL room, sharing lovelorn poems about the loss of her ā€œbabyā€ when he moved out etc.
I donā€™t have any sympathy for any of the family whatsoever - theyā€™ve created this beast and itā€™s ultimately them who will deal with the consequences once his followers and ā€œfriendsā€ have finally fucked him off (and this appears to be coming sooner rather than later).

I also havenā€™t been on here in ages but I think itā€™s atrocious how much weight heā€™s put on! He is huge and I know we laugh and joke but his health will be in immense danger now with the size of him - his NHS bill will be yet another thing the taxpayer fronts due to his selfish behaviour getting into this state šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So I caught bits last night but missed lives, thanks to the beauts who posted it. I feel we might be on the brink here!! Heā€™s actually been out enjoying his life with his friends cling ons like a relatively normal human lately. But you can see last night they just looked embarrassed to be around him. Imagine being out with a giant man child who pisses themselves in public!! šŸ¤¢
itā€™s not gonna be long until he gets fucked off from this group of mates.
also he needs to stop calling our sid out, the woman is an earth angel for putting up with his tit!
on the plus side think of the exercise he got running from the pub to his room for vodkas šŸ˜‚
Your name is ironic beaut cause she's fooled you, she's no angel, she's no queen she's not helping this at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His mum is a calculated scrounger she knows what sheā€™s fuckin doing and she has enabled his wank behaviour from a child because it gets her money she has lied and fabricated his capabilities when applying which in turn has just created this delusional massive scrounging divvy.
would she put on the PIP forms that he has anxiety and doesnā€™t understand moneyā€¦.but heā€™s okay getting his hole out on only fans for it? WILL SHE duck put that reassessing him will not work because they will LIE luckily there is a hive of evidence on here šŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Your name is ironic beaut cause she's fooled you, she's no angel, she's no queen she's not helping this at all
Yes youā€™re right but I suppose I canā€™t help feel for her how she lives in hope that he will learn to adult one day

Reactions: 6
He wonā€™t get a job. You can just tell heā€™ll be one of those whoā€™ll never have a job. If he gets a job Iā€™ll be in a state of shock. McDonaldā€™s wouldnā€™t hire him, heā€™s too unhygienic to be working with food and he has zero people skills to deal with the general public. Iā€™m hoping he does though so he can Scoff more fast food and bring on his early death šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤£

Agreed, and my post was a bit tongue in cheek... I don't think he'll even go to the interview, that's if there ever was one offered. Everything he does seems to have an ulterior motive and so wouldn't surprise me if it was for effect or some plotted reason only!

I don't at all wish him death but I do wish he'd have a reality check (won't happen!)

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m fuming reading the posts on here from you guys who are struggling to get DLA for yourselves or relatives, while this lump of steaming shite is blatantly playing the system & whinging that mummy is withholding his drinking money šŸ˜” as someone said before on here, Sid should just let him have it & watch him piss it up the wall. But sheā€™s too much of a pathetic, enabling doormat to do that. Weird, weird familyā€¦

Reactions: 22
Heā€™s started the DD process! How can he even want to show his face to the world today? But he will be back bigger and worse than ever šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell Heidi to stop stuffing her gunt into those wank primark jeans and lay off the rimmel.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The system is fucked people like him literally fiddle it and genuine people who claim suffer and get denied I'm having to do a review now and I'm petrified @Apple In My Pie summed it up perfectly
Contact Citizens Advice bureau. Theyā€™re brilliant with benefit forms etc. Normally if you appeal, they will give you the benefit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His mum is a calculated scrounger she knows what sheā€™s fuckin doing and she has enabled his wank behaviour from a child because it gets her money she has lied and fabricated his capabilities when applying which in turn has just created this delusional massive scrounging divvy.
would she put on the PIP forms that he has anxiety and doesnā€™t understand moneyā€¦.but heā€™s okay getting his hole out on only fans for it? WILL SHE duck put that reassessing him will not work because they will LIE luckily there is a hive of evidence on here šŸ‘€
If his anxiety was bad he wouldnā€™t be able to go to the crowded pub as often as he does.

Agreed, and my post was a bit tongue in cheek... I don't think he'll even go to the interview, that's if there ever was one offered. Everything he does seems to have an ulterior motive and so wouldn't surprise me if it was for effect or some plotted reason only!
Well I donā€™t like racist and sexist people so I could care less if he lives or doesnā€™t - Iā€™m a witch ohwell šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£
I don't at all wish him death but I do wish he'd have a reality check (won't happen!)

My post didnā€™t post but, I really dislike racist and sexist people, especially benefit frauds when thereā€™s people who really need it, so I could care less if he lives or not, Iā€™m a witch idc šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Contact Citizens Advice bureau. Theyā€™re brilliant with benefit forms etc. Normally if you appeal, they will give you the benefit
Thank you I have been to them as I can't fill in the form :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.